Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

On 7/4/2019 at 6:10 PM, TK said:

No you didn't. 

ALL you had to do was log back in. 

You can't be this clueless. And if you are, maybe the innerwebz just ain't for you. 

Makes me wonder how many posters have their password saved for logins, not first time seeing this happen.

3 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Makes me wonder how many posters have their password saved for logins, not first time seeing this happen.

The iCloud password chain is a wonderful thing. :) 

So is an Apple ID.

Sign in & B00M! there's all your ****. :)

And worse case, there's always the forgot/reset password feature &/or the CONTACT US link at the bottom of every page. Which is covered in the Rules that he's never read. And I know he's never read them because he's created eleventeen jillion accounts. :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/4/2019 at 4:10 PM, TK said:

No you didn't. 

ALL you had to do was log back in. 

You can't be this clueless. And if you are, maybe the innerwebz just ain't for you. 

I appreciate your patience with me...I'm stupid for not trying to log in under this name I just went right to starting over and this is not the only time I've been threw this over the years...hats off to customer service...and again thanks muchly

8 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

I appreciate your patience with me...I'm stupid for not trying to log in under this name I just went right to starting over and this is not the only time I've been threw this over the years...hats off to customer service...and again thanks muchly

Wait til you get the bill. :) 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

I will pay you in a2 unpasteurized raw milk...than you can share it with colt than we will both be his heroes!!

How the **** do you milk a potato? 

Never mind. I don't even want to know.

11 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

So nobody wants to work for the Redskins organization?

So if the reports are true from Chris Russell could we possibly see a Shakedown in management?

I would work for the Redskins. I am really cheap too. $1 mil a year will do just fine...lol

Edited by zskins

On 7/2/2019 at 8:27 PM, Cooleyfan1993 said:

......how did bakedtater1 change to gingerluv1? When did bakedtater1 change to gingerluv1? WHY did bakedtater1 change to gingerluv1 😂😂😂 

i feel like I’m in some weird online chat room....

I sense a familiarity there...what kind of chat rooms do you usually go in ? 🤨

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Did they catch the horse & carriage that did this 

Haha.. my aunt was married to a gentleman from Baltimore area a long time ago first they lived in San Diego then she moved back home with him to Idaho... he tried to ask his parents to come here to visit and they were for certain there was covered wagon still traveling around here and that grizzly bears run around like stray dogs..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RandyHolt said:

I would offer up a kidney..... had you embraced playing NT.

Joking aside, how bad would it be if no one steps up to plate....

Carma has a ****ty way of working..best wishes to albert..he is human.. but ya never should have stomped on that(even if it's a cowgirls player)players bare face.

58 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Carma has a ****ty way of working..best wishes to albert..he is human.. but ya never should have stomped on that(even if it's a cowgirls player)players bare face.

Hey, come on now, it was a Cowboy....

Since Dan and Vinny wanted him so badly, maybe they are still in the giving mood and will offer up their kidney.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Are there other ways of practicing your jumping ability, without the reasonable chance of getting impaled.

Half of me likes the fact that he has those kinda balls the sensible half thinks it was kinda crazy to risk losing 11 million dollars in salary by trying it

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Half of me likes the fact that he has those kinda balls the sensible half thinks it was kinda crazy to risk losing 11 million dollars in salary by trying it

26 minutes ago, Kelvin Bryant said:

I'm afraid not. The other methods fail to provide the necessary levels of adrenaline.

He went from Dancing with Stars, to Dancing with Scars.