Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

Saw a funny meme today, a pic of Tony Romo with the caption: "Congratulations to Romo for finally making it to the Super Bowl". 😎

His color was the best part of the game, but Adam Levine got the biggest OMG when he went full shirtless...my husband popped in right then, and I was clutching my chest...he thought I was in cardiac arrest...I may as well have been. 👅

The darkest deepest absolute most miserable time of the year.. errybuddy waiting on dem tax returns, broke from the holidays(some this might not make sense to)no sports..none zillch, waiting for thaw..or break up which ever ya call it.. weather's ****ty, errybuddies sick yukk and no Sunday football to cure the blues.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

The darkest deepest absolute most miserable time of the year.. errybuddy waiting on dem tax returns, broke from the holidays(some this might not make sense to)no sports..none zillch, 

I wouldn't say no sports.

The college basketball tournaments are coming up. As well as the NCAA Tournament.

Do you fill out a tournament bracket?

2 hours ago, SkinsGuy said:

I wouldn't say no sports.

The college basketball tournaments are coming up. As well as the NCAA Tournament.

Do you fill out a tournament bracket?

I don't..I have nothing to do with college round ball....I'm more excited for the little league world series than b ball..and that's not till August.

• Like 1

On 2/19/2019 at 7:55 AM, Monk4thaHALL said:

This was great, thx for putting this up. Its funny as you get older not only do you watch highlights and remember the great games and Redskins players but you replay points of your own life , where you were  & who watched the games with its so much more than just football. 

• Like 3

In my opinion the Redskins will not be relevant for a few years so they should off load dead weight and players who may have some value now that wont in 3 years. Suck up and take care of the monkey on their back called the guarantee to Smith. Don't splash but drip in FA, save cap space and when it comes to the draft, try and make trades to bank some money and more picks and start rebuilding this team next year.