Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

Regardless of our coach, Bruce Allen has yet to establish an organizational identity on offense or defense.

The ravens and steelers are prime examples.  They might not win every year but they have goals and try to find player that fit their mold.  We have nothing. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, skinfan2k said:

Regardless of our coach, Bruce Allen has yet to establish an organizational identity on offense or defense.

The ravens and steelers are prime examples.  They might not win every year but they have goals and try to find player that fit their mold.  We have nothing. 

Completly disagrees here.

Our goal is to signed injury prone guys.

That's the kind of players that fit our mold!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

****ty way for our season to end just to see the cowpukes and phinklematters in the divisional round has me DONE with the playoffs too!!...to me the saints are meh..I hope they kill the iggles ..and I hate the Rams..always have..but I hope they whoop DALLASS..please dear Lord let San Dieg..I mean a whales vagi I mean los Angeles beat the Patriots...go chiefs,saints,rams, chargers!!

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Thank you Rams..thank you!

I personally called in for aquib talib to fight with Cooper just to let Cooper know how ****ed up it was for him to go to dallass to help them win.

Cooper didn’t exactly have a say in going to Dallas though. But i like your post anyway :D **** Dallas. 

• Thanks 1

On Redskins.com. Is it me or is their sight the must ****ed up for watching video. The sound plays with a ****ing picture. I'm trying to watch this

https://www.redskins.com/video/whisper-challenge-chris-thompson-and-derrius-guice

The sound is ok, but it just shows the picture of CT and Guice sitting on the coach. Its actually like that for all the videos. Sheesh. Is there anything that works within the Redskins' organization.

• Sad 1

Do our players suck or the offensive scheme not good because I see for the most part how easy the Rams and Chiefs can move the ball downfield and score. When are we going to get players like Ty Hill, Gurley, Ertz ,Cooks or Julio Jones? We never hit on players like that in the draft and it’s not like many of our players go to other teams and light it up either. Plus I guess we need our Maholmes or Rodgers or Brees. 

Edited by Napredskins1
Forgot something
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Napredskins1 said:

Do our players suck or the offensive scheme not good because I see for the most part how easy the Rams and Chiefs can move the ball downfield and score. When are we going to get players like Ty Hill, Gurley, Ertz ,Cooks or Julio Jones? We never hit on players like that in the draft and it’s not like many of our players go to other teams and light it up either. Plus I guess we need our Maholmes or Rodgers or Brees. 

The correlation between not having All-Pro’s and a terrible yearly record is evident. We do not know how to draft elite level. Missing out on Watt to draft Kerrigan. Drafting Landry over Peterson. Taking Payne instead of Derwin James. 

Seeing what the Rams did last night proves even more that we need to bring Adrian Peterson back...we still don't know how Guice is going to pan out but assuming he does we could be doing the same thing to teams next year that the Rams did to the cowpukes last night..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Napredskins1 said:

Our scheme is okay but our players are mediocre at best. We won't draft difference makers.