Toe Jam

Random "Thot" Thread (Stadium Edition)

Posted (edited)

I go pulling into the Walmart parking lot and some guy has a Cowboys hat on so I said out my window the Cowboys suck, go Redskins! he laughed, that's all continue on

Edited by bakedtater1
Edit content
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

Darrius Guice has the biggest head I have ever seen ..... I'm assuming that's all helmet... yes ?

Image result for Derrius guice

ANYONE Remember Madden back in the day ripping on Dave Butz Big Ole head

Image result for dave butz

Edited by JoeJacobyHOForRIOT
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I miss the old school cut down days.  Is there only 1 cut now, to 53? I feel like its almost detrimental to a team to have so many players in camp still. 

I am not sure it even helps the inevitable cuts still in camp, but guess it does help Jay grade them for the inevitable injuries to strike. 

Cut some loose and focus on the ones that will play.  I suspect the current cut rules are so teams can field an entire team of backups in the (obviously needs to be eliminated) 4th preseason game.

Posted (edited)

I could not imagine being a colts fan right now..after watching them play us last year and the way they played other games I pinned them as favs in the playoffs 

Edited by bakedtater1
Edit content

14 hours ago, RandyHolt said:

I miss the old school cut down days.  Is there only 1 cut now, to 53? I feel like its almost detrimental to a team to have so many players in camp still

They need to have more players to play the useless 4th preseason game.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

I could not imagine being a colts fan right now..after watching them play us last year and the way they played other games I pinned them as favs in the playoffs 

Mind blowing. Can't imagine what Colts fans are going through. Losing an elite QB and face of the franchise in one fell swoop. That's rough. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, duffy said:

Mind blowing. Can't imagine what Colts fans are going through. Losing an elite QB and face of the franchise in one fell swoop. That's rough. 

They’ve had Peyton and then Luck since 1998.  Minus 2 seasons when they were injured. 

My my heart BLEEDS for them.  

/sarcasm

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

They’ve had Peyton and then Luck since 1998.  Minus 2 seasons when they were injured. 

My my heart BLEEDS for them.  

/sarcasm

Haha good point 

Awesome story about one of luck's former teammates willing to buy season ticket holders tickets that want refunds for the year and will donate the tickets to a children's hospital.

• Like 1

RIP former Skin #22 Mike Thomas, at the age of 66.

Unfun fact he was criticized by teammates and traded when he refused to take painkillers to play through an injury. Presumed by our beloved Skins and crack med team.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/22/2019 at 2:36 PM, NickyJ said:

I'm not seeing dead white space, it looks like a standard roster page for me.

Here is a screen grab off a work PC. 7 Players per page. Those tiny thumbs are the highest priority, I suppose.

image.thumb.png.ab826ef7e16e347cc72e759df199a872.png

Sounds like EZ will miss at least the first few weeks of the season. I won't miss him at all week 2!

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Judging from the board after not checking in since game 1, things look pretty awful. 

We look like we did last year: Good on defense, and an offence patched together with duct tape. We showcased players who sucked, at the cost of giving our starters time to gel, in the name of keeping our starters healthy when they start flat in the regular season.

Edited by NickyJ
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Koolblue13 said:

Judging from the board after not checking in since game 1, things look pretty awful. 

There's room for improvement

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

We look like we did last year: Good on defense, and an offence patched together with duct tape. We showcased players who sucked, at the cost of giving our starters time to gel, in the name of keeping our starters healthy when they start flat in the regular season.

I think so far the defense looks a little better, I would hope so because last years defense was not good.

19 minutes ago, Peregrine said:

I think so far the defense looks a little better, I would hope so because last years defense was not good.

Defense last year was fantastic for the first half of the season. That the defense failed at the same time as the offense fell apart, so I'm hoping that along with the defense being even better, a decent offense might be able to keep it up. Which is where my disappoint is: I see little effort being given to make sure the offense is actually improved lol

<Knock wood> Hoping for a good showing and no injuries tonight. Prayers up for Kalan Reed.  Which one of you left the Redskins comment? 😁😅

Screenshot_20190829-180931.png

Screenshot_20190829-180939.png

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Ols nevermind. Why'd I watch that. No offensive line and the announcers said "seems like everyone's been connecting all their passes over the middle all preseason", so sounds about the normal for us  

• Haha 1