Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

16 hours ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

Are you interested in Locast or a Jailbroken Firestick? Both work great. 

I'm unfamiliar with both LOL.

I'm a pretty tech-savvy person, I just hadn't thought about going this route(s) which sound WAY better than finding a stream.

Anything you can tell me would be awesome!

18 hours ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

Once downloaded scroll to sports, then "The Endzone", and you will get multiple choices for games.

I downloaded and installed XANAX (The Fix) and when I open it there is no Scroiling selections. It has a "Build" function but doesn't have any selection function after that. It does have a statement that text files for build not formatted correctly...whatever that means

Is there a manual/text file that explains how to GET TO "Sports"?

Hate to be a PITA...this is new to me.

23 minutes ago, The Hangman- C_Hanburger said:

I downloaded and installed XANAX (The Fix) and when I open it there is no Scroiling selections. It has a "Build" function but doesn't have any selection function after that. It does have a statement that text files for build not formatted correctly...whatever that means

Is there a manual/text file that explains how to GET TO "Sports"?

Hate to be a PITA...this is new to me.

Sent you a PM. It takes work but worth it in the end. I'm weird & enjoy digging into stuff like this.

Edited by Riggo'sRangers
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

Sent you a PM. It takes work but worth it in the end. I'm weird & enjoy digging into stuff like this.

I think I'd rather just pay you to do it. I suck at this stuff and hate it. I can talk to animals, but tech might as well be witchcraft to me.

• Haha 4

On 7/20/2021 at 10:26 PM, Koolblue13 said:

I think I'd rather just pay you to do it. I suck at this stuff and hate it. I can talk to animals, but tech might as well be witchcraft to me.

Thats what 17 year olds are for. I'm sure you can find one somewhere. Offer them candy. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/19/2021 at 7:47 PM, Riggo'sRangers said:

The app you need is "Xanax" also referred to as "The Fix".  Once downloaded scroll to sports, then "The Endzone", and you will get multiple choices for games. I have experiment with apps and go to "Sports" and there are several there that are even better sometimes. SportsBay, LiveSports.ws, Crickfree, ect.  I look around & these are often better than the recommended Endzone. The key though is the "Xanax" app. It is a must have and the key to free games. I hope this helps. *If you have KODI you are nearly there. KODI is the first key to opening up everything the Firestick can be.* you are doing great!

Thanks for the info.  My fire stick is a work in progress.  I have kodi and now I also have Xanax.  Under Sports, I just see apps that I can see from the Fire stick My Apps.  I don't see The End zone or Sports bay .....  Do I need to install these as individual apps?  Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

7 hours ago, ILikeBilly said:

Thanks for the info.  My fire stick is a work in progress.  I have kodi and now I also have Xanax.  Under Sports, I just see apps that I can see from the Fire stick My Apps.  I don't see The End zone or Sports bay .....  Do I need to install these as individual apps?  Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

You’ve done great!  Here you go.  You will be watching WFT Foorball tonight :cheers:

https://www.kodi-guide.com/the-endzone-kodi-addon/

On 7/20/2021 at 8:20 AM, Xameil said:

Based on what I've been reading, I'm trying rhe fakeGPS and Locast route...looking forward to seeing how it goes.

It has worked extremely well for me with one caveat: if you're using it for free, every 15 minutes or however long it is it basically disconnects you and you have to reconnect again. If you pay that doesn't happen, I don't think.

6 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

It has worked extremely well for me with one caveat: if you're using it for free, every 15 minutes or however long it is it basically disconnects you and you have to reconnect again. If you pay that doesn't happen, I don't think.

Well...I watched some DC news over the weekend and cast it to my TV, so I know it works. I'm purchasing both the fake GPS and the Locast "donation"

25 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

You are correct.  It's worth the $5.50 (or whatever it is now) to avoid the interruptions if you use often.  

39 minutes ago, ILikeBilly said:

Thanks.  Do you use a VPN?  They cost money each month, but they are mentioned often in the Kodi articles.

Nah, I just use COX (detest) WIFI available in my area.  

14 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Anyone with experience with FuboTV? It's $65 a month, but should have all the games and a bunch of other channels.

No direct experience, but a friend has it and really likes it. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Xameil said:

Well...I watched some DC news over the weekend and cast it to my TV, so I know it works. I'm purchasing both the fake GPS and the Locast "donation"

Just download Location Guard & enable the extension.  It's free.  Change your fixed location THEN log into Locast.  Cost is zero except for the "donation" to Locast which I highly recommend to avoid service interruptions. 

6 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

I changed my location in the browser settings lol...then again, I watched on my iMac.

I got it for my phone and tablet. Really looking forward to seeing how it works when I travel to Europe and Asia. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

Just download Location Guard & enable the extension.  It's free.  Change your fixed location THEN log into Locast.  Cost is zero except for the "donation" to Locast which I highly recommend to avoid service interruptions. 

Thanks Riggo.  Your url for installing The Endzone worked perfectly.  I see our game listed and look forward to watching tonight.

I do have another set of questions for you.  Above you say to download Location Guard.  Do I do that from within Kodi?  And were do I find/load Locast from?  Thanks again!!!!!

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1