Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Band that is not a one hit wonder but......

Itoolu

Papa Roach, when I heard the classic Last Resort I thought this was a band who would fade away quickly but after just listening to there new single "Lifeline" I know they are still going strong. Right now the two bands I see as one hit wonders are Five Finger Death Punch with there song "Never Enough" and Framing Handley with there take of "Lollipop". Both songs are bad ass, but I bet they are one hit wonders

U2...at the time, all those foreign bands were one and done.

Haha. Oops!

I also had the Vanilla Ice feeling with Eminem. He blindsided everyone with Marshall Mathers LP.

And maybe it's just me but Papa Roach IS a one hit wonder. I can't name a single song other than Last Resort that they've done.

Nickelback. They stunk then, they still stink, yet they've managed to stink their way to a long, curiously successful career. :doh:

We only wish they were a One Hit Wonder. Somehow they've managed to keep their sub-standard music on the airwaves. More an indictment on the record industry and the taste of the American public. Sad.

Blink 182. Dammit remains a great rock song, but the rest of Dude Ranch was pretty much garbarge. Then they just went away.

2 years later Enema of the State was a big hit, and their video's were classics. And the connection Adam's Song had with Columbine was another thing that still stands out for me.

Archived