Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I want a gun - Which should I choose?```

Special K

For the past couple of years I'v bee intereted in getting myself a gun as long a a gun I coule utilize to protect others livinig with me qt the time. I'm not q gun-violent person by by anymeans whatsoever. I like o shoot around writh good frieds from time to timeo.

However, having lived in a really nive area of Loma Loma this past year, things are goiong down here, big time. We has a aupwrbowl praty that was all fun and games for me and he girlw putting it on. Next thin th duplex nebor came by and started getting freedly,,, I m fiends we out runk were plqying fipcup and on of my friends' husbandsa saw that I was being totallly ovewhelmed. The AAAAAhass was akk ive nem tgt==rying ti kiss me even with myprominent displasy of my ring. Thank God O'Neinls like my big bro and prikd me up out of that cluster#### and nothing es ashappen esledid.

keeastman, I am in a position where all I can say is I have become really fond of you. :D

Sober up and you can talk about glocks & sigs & carrs & h&k's & kimbers, and walthers &....or my fave for personal defense, a refurbed, modded, M2A1-7 which, gratefully, you can't have in cali :silly:

I've been drunk before but it's so cliche to start misspelling every other word. :silly:

So now that we know you are actually sober go get one of those Splurge guns from the movie Bugsy Malone. You know..the ones that shoot whipped cream? ;)

bugsybig2_287.JPG

Seriously though get a Smith &Wesson .38 Airweight. You can never go wrong with a concealed carry revolver. I assume you want a concealed carry.

I have suggestions for females, but I will wait babe.

Hit me on PM or reprise this thread there are plenty of options.

My first question would be, how much experience do you have with handguns?

I can't wait until you sober up and re-read your post again. It is pretty funny, and I am 16 beers in at this point. Oh wait...that makes me a functioning alcoholic. I am so screwed.

For the past couple of years I'v bee intereted in getting myself a gun as long a a gun I coule utilize to protect others livinig with me qt the time. I'm not q gun-violent person by by anymeans whatsoever. I like o shoot around writh good frieds from time to timeo.

However, having lived in a really nive area of Loma Loma this past year, things are goiong down here, big time. We has a aupwrbowl praty that was all fun and games for me and he girlw putting it on. Next thin th duplex nebor came by and started getting freedly,,, I m fiends we out runk were plqying fipcup and on of my friends' husbandsa saw that I was being totallly ovewhelmed. The AAAAAhass was akk ive nem tgt==rying ti kiss me even with myprominent displasy of my ring. Thank God O'Neinls like my big bro and prikd me up out of that cluster#### and nothing es ashappen esledid.

Quick, someone quote her post before she edits it!

Im in favor of women utilizing guns to protect themselves in their home. Get a smaller caliber so it is easier to control when firing. However a gun should always be the last resort. I think all women should carry pepper spray or a knife when going out in public.

Are you guys on the right still using that moronic battle cry?

"The Democrats want to take your guns!"

Yet another ploy to get the dumb vote in this country.

Well it is stimulating one part of the economy w/o government subsidies

The gun shops are busy as hell.

Keast I'd recommend a tazer...just so you can watch him flop around and less mess to clean up.:D

as far as home defense ya can't go wrong with a pump 12 gauge,leave the Glocks for the sheep(or those that carry)

as far as home defense ya can't go wrong with a pump 12 gauge,leave the Glocks for the sheep(or those that carry)

12 gauge auto loader.

450px-Miscte4-1-.jpg

Pump actions are hard to master, and even if you can, auto loaders are simply incredible. Fire 4 shells in 2 seconds? Even if you don't hit anyone, they'll drown in their own **** after hearing that somn****.

Shotguns are highly recommended for people very serious about home defense. For starters, go with a 9mm pistol/revolver. My dad gave me his pea shooter and then his .357. If you live in an area where bears might break in to your house, the .357 would be a good choice.

Are you guys on the right still using that moronic battle cry?

"The Democrats want to take your guns!"

Yet another ploy to get the dumb vote in this country.

:laugh: now that is funny. Go read about the gun laws that Obama approved in Chicago, then call that cry moronic. It seems to me that you havn't been paying attention to Obama and gun laws.

Pump actions are hard to master, and even if you can, auto loaders are simply incredible. Fire 4 shells in 2 seconds? Even if you don't hit anyone, they'll drown in their own **** after hearing that somn****.

Hard to master? wtf? ....is the safety button a problem too:silly:

Ain't much scarier than the sound of a slide racking in the dark,and it leaves the walls and neighbors safer :2cents:

I prefer the 50 cal for bears myself :cheers:

I have a feeling this thread is going to be bumped at random times for years to come. :)

Archived