Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I want a gun - Which should I choose?```

Special K

ok, that is so damn sexist. What makes it more ok for a guy to carry a gun than a female?

Before you answer that, I shot a 98% at the police academy and regularly was in the top 10 (out of 120) at my police dept....and ....I'm a woman.

youre not a woman.

youre a freakin machine!!

my gosh, a 98%?!!!

I would suggest you try as many different handguns as possible before making your decision. I would also suggest that once you do make your decision that you practice as much as possible. I would not suggest you getting a Glock however, it is far to easy for them to fire accidentally due to the lack of external safety and the light trigger pull. I own a Ruger 357 snubnose and a CZ P-01 9mm. I love both guns but would not suggest the Ruger for a first time shooter because the heavy double action trigger pull takes a lot of practice to get used to. The CZ is a wonderful gun and i recommend it to everyone. It is the most reliable semi auto pistol i have ever handled. It is accurate straight out of the box and the ergonomics and grip angle are second to none.

ok, that is so damn sexist. What makes it more ok for a guy to carry a gun than a female?

Before you answer that, I shot a 98% at the police academy and regularly was in the top 10 (out of 120) at my police dept....and ....I'm a woman.

That's hot. :)
youre not a woman.

youre a freakin machine!!

my gosh, a 98%?!!!

useless without pics :silly:

yeah, and when the guy comes in and you MISS with that taser or he is high and pulls the barbs out and kills you come back to me with that story. Ill take my 12 guage with 7 shots and see if he can get up. hell, even the terminator goes down after a blast to the dome.

For serious contenders that can't correctly set the taser in the groin:)

BACK UP :D

glock29.jpg

Have to love that sweet innocent look, while she is kicking the crap out of you and putting a bullet in you butt.

Yep she reminds me of my baby girl...cept she prefers a larger caliber or a blade.

I don't think her new boyfriend knows what he's getting into;)

Id get the foam Pepper spray that goes 20'.

That is some awesome stuff i get all my women folk each year.

it says 30, but its 8 shots at 20' that foams up vs. 1 shot with a taser..

and the stuff doesn't miss.

20' is a long ways in a house.

I say this for the non-lethal hammered people that don't need to kill their closest relatives.

9ozwildfirepistolgrippepperspray.jpg

http://www.tbotech.com/police-pepper-spray.htm

Archived