Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I want a gun - Which should I choose?```

Special K

Now for the FACTS of the case: I WOULD NOT HAVE USED A GUN IN THAT SITUATION. Holy Crap.

I wasn't even thinking about using a gun in that case, maybe just a high kick to the face. haha!

Why I pieced 2 random thoughts together: idiot at an out of control superbowl party + notion of talking about wanting a gun at a, um, rapidly drunkenly devloving Tv show night into a frickin ES thread, I don't know.

That sounds good now (the day after) but I would give owning a gun a second thought, while you're in your prime time partying days. The is no question that alcohol impairs judgment and guns don't give a second chance. Interesting mix of a funny thread and a serious topic.

Taser - ;)

No' date=' really, tasers are much better then guns~

You don't have to explain how you shot the ceiling lights, lamp, tv and your toe--- prior to "accidently" shooting someone :silly:

Tasers~ that is the way to go :applause:[/quote']

yeah, and when the guy comes in and you MISS with that taser or he is high and pulls the barbs out and kills you come back to me with that story. Ill take my 12 guage with 7 shots and see if he can get up. hell, even the terminator goes down after a blast to the dome.

That sounds good now (the day after) but I would give owning a gun a second thought, while you're in your prime time partying days. The is no question that alcohol impairs judgment and guns don't give a second chance. Interesting mix of a funny thread and a serious topic.
Very true. I don't think I could have started a more insanely serious thread drunk :doh:

You can rest assured, I won't be getting a gun anytime soon. In actuallity, my fiance has several guns...and he has about as much faith in me being able to properly use them as the next reader of this thread, lol. He is allowing me to go to the gun range with him and he'll let me shoot the different ones, but for having my own, no, at least not right now. That's probably what pisses me off more than anything, the fact that he says no!

I think it'll be mace and tasers for me for a long time, well, as well as my world famous roundhouse to the face. lol

If this is for home protection, you really can't go wrong with a pump shotgun. I'm serious too.

One, you can't miss (unless you're as drunk as you are when you first posted)

two...If you hear a noise in your living room at night, and you take out your shotgun and "pump it". There isn't a human being on the planet that doesn't know what sound that was. 99% of the intruders are going to turn and run as fast as possible out of your house.

If this is for home protection, you really can't go wrong with a pump shotgun. I'm serious too.

One, you can't miss (unless you're as drunk as you are when you first posted)

two...If you hear a noise in your living room at night, and you take out your shotgun and "pump it". There isn't a human being on the planet that doesn't know what sound that was. 99% of the intruders are going to turn and run as fast as possible out of your house.

:applause: good post. qft.

and GREAT ES handle btw. :applause::applause::applause:

:laugh: now that is funny. Go read about the gun laws that Obama approved in Chicago, then call that cry moronic. It seems to me that you havn't been paying attention to Obama and gun laws.

I've read them and it's still moronic. Obama is reasonable and support gun laws based on states and cities not federal take-aways.

I think it'll be mace and tasers for me for a long time, well, as well as my world famous roundhouse to the face. lol

when I took my concealed carry permit class, the instructor highly recommended that we carry mace as well, for a first option. Mace and run. Following up with saying "that every bullet has an attorney tied to it". Much of his instruction dealt with the responsibility, of the gun carrier, to keep out of unnecessary adversarial confrontations, and the requirement of making the best effort of removing oneself from a situation that is or is potentially threatening harm to oneself.

and GREAT ES handle btw. :applause::applause::applause:

Never saw one episode of the Sopranos until about a month ago, when my cousin gave me the complete first season on DVD. I put it in, and I have been absolutely addicted to that show ever since.

I just started the 6th season yesterday, and I do love me some Paulie !!!!

For the past couple of years I'v bee intereted in getting myself a gun as long a a gun I coule utilize to protect others livinig with me qt the time. I'm not q gun-violent person by by anymeans whatsoever. I like o shoot around writh good frieds from time to timeo.

However, having lived in a really nive area of Loma Loma this past year, things are goiong down here, big time. We has a aupwrbowl praty that was all fun and games for me and he girlw putting it on. Next thin th duplex nebor came by and started getting freedly,,, I m fiends we out runk were plqying fipcup and on of my friends' husbandsa saw that I was being totallly ovewhelmed. The AAAAAhass was akk ive nem tgt==rying ti kiss me even with myprominent displasy of my ring. Thank God O'Neinls like my big bro and prikd me up out of that cluster#### and nothing es ashappen esledid.

guns cure infidelity? I think that is what you are trying to say. Get a six shooter, so you can shot it five times and then say "I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"

Well get a gun now before Obama takes them away from everybody. Upon reading your apparent drunk typing, I'd say you can't ever go wrong with a 9mm beretta.

edit: Don't drink and shoot guns, you'll shoot your eye out

There is no way that Obama or the rest of the democrats will ever get the guns. Instead, they will take away our ability to purchase ammo for the guns we do own, making guns useless to law-abiding citizens, but not breaking the constitution.

I am getting a Klock 40 and stocking up on all the ammo I can get my hands on.

The AAAAAhass was akk ive nem tgt==rying ti kiss me even with myprominent displasy of my ring. Thank God O'Neinls like my big bro and prikd me up out of that cluster#### and nothing es ashappen esledid.

From experience, you have to be REALLY drunk to be putting equals signs in your posts. .18 BAC minimum. :cheers:

I've read them and it's still moronic. Obama is reasonable and support gun laws based on states and cities not federal take-aways.

Reasonable is voting to ban hand guns and semis in Chicago? Give me a a break. I am sorry, allowing people to purchase single shots isnt very reasonable, especially when criminals are packing semis.

This is, classic, even a thread I start while a shlammered can devolve into an Obama argument. lol

when I took my concealed carry permit class, the instructor highly recommended that we carry mace as well, for a first option. Mace and run. Following up with saying "that every bullet has an attorney tied to it". Much of his instruction dealt with the responsibility, of the gun carrier, to keep out of unnecessary adversarial confrontations, and the requirement of making the best effort of removing oneself from a situation that is or is potentially threatening harm to oneself.
By the way, just wanted to give you props on making such a wise post in such an asinine thread. :laugh:

*Thanks so all the others who gave intelligent advice in this thread knowing full well that it was going to fall on deaf ears...at least last night.

This is, classic, even a thread I start while a shlammered can devolve into an Obama argument. lol

By the way, just wanted to give you props on making such a wise post in such an asinine thread. :laugh:

*Thanks so all the others who gave intelligent advice in this thread knowing full well that it was going to fall on deaf ears...at least last night.

Well you know how it goes, over sensative gun owners vs Obamanation = Moronic posts by over sensative gun owners.

Im in favor of women utilizing guns to protect themselves in their home. Get a smaller caliber so it is easier to control when firing. However a gun should always be the last resort. I think all women should carry pepper spray or a knife when going out in public.

ok, that is so damn sexist. What makes it more ok for a guy to carry a gun than a female?

Before you answer that, I shot a 98% at the police academy and regularly was in the top 10 (out of 120) at my police dept....and ....I'm a woman.

Archived