Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Festivus Thread : The Airing Of The Grievances (Stadium Edition)

TK

I have a grievance with whatever's been going on with the forum's software recently. Threads inexplicably disappearing and reappearing in a completely unrelated forum, thread pages that don't exist, posts disappearing, posts moving around in time, posts quoting other posts that supposedly came after them... I feel like I'm on the LOST island when it kept uncontrollably time traveling. :ols:

I have a grievance with people who are intolerant of other peoples' cultures.

I also have a grievance with the Dutch.

• 11 months later...

Well, I still hate most people though I'm committed to helping them anyway. :D

So that's my grievance.

I miss the actual fesitvus parties we had at my old clinic. :(

I wrote this awesome festivus song one year that became famous within the organization, but I don't remember the lyrics and never wrote them down. :pint:

I have a grievance against cornball journalists

I have a grievance against Target's x-mas commercials

I have a grievance against people on the forum using "of" when they're supposed to use "have"

I have a grievance against movie posters/DVD covers where the actors' names at the top don't match the order they appear in on the cover

example: http://www.coverdude.com/dvd-covers/38407-men-in-black-3-2012-r4.html

I have a grievance with the devil on my left shoulder every Sunday that tells me my team can't possibly pull out a 3, 4, 5, 6 game win streak. Right now he's telling me there's no way we can do the impossible and make it 7. But the angel on my right shoulder is a Skins fan, and he's been right the last 6 weeks. And he's feeling good about Sunday :)

The Airing Of The Grievances................Stinks. But oh how we inhale it so deeply and rush back for another whiff.

I have put down my grievances for today and tomorrow. But starting Monday morning I will back, I will air my grievances then.

The awesome thing is I have pretty much no Redskins-related grievances and it's December 23rd. Unbelievable right?

Can't believe you bumped this and I was the last one to post from a year ago. I grieve myself. lol.

• 11 months later...

I have a lot of problems with you people running the pregame parking.  You make J. Kruger Company look competent!

For the Dallas game, I got to the entrance to the green lot on Arena drive at 11:10 AM and am told I can NOT turn right into the green lot.

We text the Game Day contact people (at 69050) and we received the following reply at 11:17 AM.

"Currently parking staff is pushing traffic from Arena Drive to the Garrett Morgan entrance. The Gate will be open shortly after the traffic push has worked" 

What the HELL is this CRAP? If the gates are going to reopen, doesn't that mean the lots are NOT full??

If I have a regular Green pass, why in the world am I rerouted over to Green B3 against my will? 

Ok, I opened this thread not realizing how old it was, and suddenly foumd myself reading a post by Bubba9497. I was gonna go on a long sarcastic diatribe, but now my creative energy has been zapped.

Damn. Miss you bro.

Still, I would like to air a grievance against ownership that seems woefully ignorant of the triumvirate power structure that gave us the glory years, apparently oblivious to anyone other than Saint Joe being responsible for such greatness. The attempt to strike out all memories or remnants of Jack Kent Cooke as though he were the heretic pharoah, whilst dismantling the hierarchical structure of unapproachable owner to GM to coach that has always been the quintessential ingredient of modern football era success.

Archived