Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Festivus Thread : The Airing Of The Grievances (Stadium Edition)

TK

I find it extremely annoying when certain posters believe that somehow their opinions are any more valid than those of their fellow members. There are no soothsayers here folks, so please stop pretending that you are imbued with special powers and were sent here as if on some holy mission to elighten the rest of us.

I have a grievance to all those that think we shouldn't see what we have with all 53 men on the roster.

I have a grievance with all those that think we are okay at QB.

I have a grievance with all those that think we should go nuts in free agency.

I have a grievance with the FO for only keeping 4 of our draft picks.

I have a grievance with anyone who brings up one game to say our young gunslinger sucks.

I have a grievance with Danny for making it take 2 hours to leave fed ex.

I have a grievance with Danny for not updating the JumboTron.

I have a grievance with the Giants because their uniforms look like prison uniforms and they act like criminals.

I have a grievance with McNabb for being retarded in thinking his team is better then ours.

I have a grievance with ESPN for thinking the Cowboys have talent.

I have a grievance with Atlanta and Baltimore for doing what we should have this year.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hannakuh.

I have a grievance with those ES memebers who were insisting all year that Carlos Rogers was a shutdown cornerback in this league and the next best thing to slice bread... evidently our Defense Coordinator disagrees.

I have a grievance with Vinny who feels that JC has made significant improvement this year.

I have a grievance with Coach Z who feels he should not look at Colt and other non-starters who have not played at all this season in the second half of the final game of this season-why not see what talent we have or do not have for next year.

I have a grievance with anyone on Extremskins who thinks Coach Z should not be our Head Coach for the next two years.

I have a lot of problems with you people:

Fan Appreciation day - What kind of a moron expects all those people (15,000 by your prediction) to travel down a two lane road (merging to one lane) and park at Redskins Park?

Preseason Games - Why does a meaningless preseason game cost the same price as a Dallas ticket?

Parking, Bathrooms, Stadium Entrances/Access - Why would you increase the seating capacity of the stadium without increasing any of these?

Zorn - My son tells me your offense stinks!! You couldn't score with a hot babe if you were the last man on earth!

....I lost my train of thought......

it has been below 20 degrees celcius (68 F) at night lately so i have been sleeping in thermos and a beanie...

We have had the air on both yesterday and today. Just when we thought we could enjoy the cool weather it hit 85 again. But hey at least those old snow shovels are selling fast on CL. ;)

ooooooh goody! :munchout:

I have a grievance with people who cannot have a rational conversation about the under-performance of our players or our organization, without resorting to whining or using the term "bash", "hater", etc. We all know who the haters and bashers are, when you throw that term around, you dumb down discourse on the site and make ES a worse place.

I have a grievance with the "I need to see my name up in lights" thread starters. Whose sole purpose in starting a thread is to simply see their name on the page. They contribute nothing.

I have a grievance with people who think they're special, and insist on taking up staff time in PMs and email exchanges, etc. Or have made it their plight to "fight the man" on ES. Seriously, grow up. It's a message board.

And of course, no avatars, no 980 link, and no link from the front page. The Redskins have put ES out to pasture. Which is fine- but turn it back over to the fans then.

Happy Festivus everyone :D

What the blue blazes is you dumb down discourse on the site? That is what I have grievance with. Misspellings and dumb remarks.

I have grievance with uneducated and uninformed so-called fans

I have a grievance with every poster who says that Campbell, Zorn, or some other player or coach needs to be traded or fired because of a bad game or call.

I have a grievance with Skins fan that jump on and off the bandwagon as easily as a kangaroo jumps.

I have grievance with every other NFC fan that talks smack when they are winning but are not seen when they are eating crow.

• 2 weeks later...
I find it extremely annoying when certain posters believe that somehow their opinions are any more valid than those of their fellow members. There are no soothsayers here folks, so please stop pretending that you are imbued with special powers and were sent here as if on some holy mission to elighten the rest of us.

I always LOL at these (!)holes and keep on scrolling.

At least now, I know I'm not the Only one.

i have a grievance with people thinking that michael johnson would do better then jason taylor.

i have a grievance with the haters of campbell but was on his nuts when we was 6-2.

i have a grievance that i STILL cant make new threads. its been a month and havent complained not once.

i have a grievance that my laptop has a loose connection and doesnt charge 94% of the time and the battery doesnt hold the charge.

i have a grievance that i havent been to a skins game, its a shame.

I have a grievance with every Skins fan that says we need to replace the coach or QB to "right this ship." People! We have said that for 16 years. The only thing that has remained the same is how much we always change. We haven't had the same coach or QB for 5 years straight since Joe Theismann & Gibbs I. That's a looooooooooooong ****ing time, folks. LT broke Theismann's leg in 1985? That was 24 years ago. :thud: 24 years since we have had the same QB under center on Opening Day 5 years straight. Since Gibbs retired in 93, we have had only 1 coach stay longer then 4 years...Norv Turner. :twitch: Maybe some consistency is finally in order. :whoknows:

I have a grievance with the negativity that erupts on this site & the knee-jerk response some people have to...everything. This season, people on this site even proved that we can be at each others throats...after a WIN! :doh:

I have a grievance that freedom of speech around here only means you have the freedom not to offend. But if you even come close to offending someone, we're gonna chop your balls off & feed 'em to the Eagles fans for breakfast. Aaahhh...freedom. :banhim: :gus: :(

I have a grievance that the only laughing smilie we have looks more like a pervert then someone laughing. :laugh: :doh:

I have a grievance that I'm out of beer. :mad:

I have a grievance with all the Pukes fans in the DC area & how stoopid they usually turn out to be. :handicap:

I have a grievance against people who would rather watch us continue to wallow in mediocrity than to admit they are wrong.

I have a grievance against people that drag out a bunch of useless and often obscure stats to prove their point while totally ignoring the ones that count - like 10 points per game.

• 8 months later...

Archived