Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Festivus Thread : The Airing Of The Grievances (Stadium Edition)

TK

Hey, TK, my son here says your company stinks!

I have a grievance that I have no idea what your son is talking about when he says "my company". :wtf:

I have a grievance that you're listed as 18, & have a son that is up past Midnight on Christmas Eve when he should be dreaming Romo chocking in yet another December game.:dallasuck

I have a grievance that Jumbo let the Staff Festivous stripper out into the open where you guys tip like crap.:silly:

I have a grievance that I have no idea what your son is talking about when he says "my company". :wtf:

I have a grievance that you're listed as 18, & have a son that is up past Midnight on Christmas Eve when he should be dreaming Romo chocking in yet another December game.:dallasuck

I have a grievance that Jumbo let the Staff Festivous stripper out into the open where you guys tip like crap.:silly:

I have a grievance that you didn't remember that direct quote from Frank Costanza on Seinfeld!

I have a grievance against my in-laws, who are here visiting.

Oh come on Clark! It's Christmas, we're all miserable.

I have a grievance with jackasses who think it's super cool to have a high post count.

I also have a grievance with people who think that post count = football knowledge

I agree with the grievances listed above, so I do not have a grievance toward this poster.

I have a grievance against my in-laws, who are here visiting.

We order pizza tonight. I like pepperoni, so does my son. So being the good son in law, I ask what my in-laws would like. "supreme with mushrooms"

Fine. 1 pepperoni, 1 supreme with mushrooms, coming up (i HATE mushrooms).

So the pizza gets here, and what do they do? THEY EAT MY ****ING PEPERONI !!!!! THE KITCHEN IS FULL OF MUSHROOM PIZZA RIGHT NOW THAT NOBODY WILL TOUCH. ****S!!! :cuss:

Happy Holidays

Grounds for divorce.

I have a grievance with the lack of the promised pole and strippers on page one.

It's Christmas darn it and I want my pressie! With pics! :mad:

Hail.

Sorry I'm late. :)

StripperPole.jpg

My original grievance is no longer a grievance due to the better late than never grievance fixing skills of Jumbo. :cheers:

However, to not feel TK's ire for not leaving one, my NEW grievance is related to my last grievance and a lack of skin NOT in shadow! I demand more for my Christmas buck dammit! :mad:

Hail.

So no one supports my 'murder of in-laws' option that I presented in all seriousness?

That is my grievance. That and people who don't understand how to use statistics and actually are deceptive in their presentation of their arguments because they're not interested in being open to reason and evidence, they just do it to take on the facade of a reasonable person interested in facts. But it's just a mask and beneath it is the visage of the "True Believer."

I have a grievance with anyone who thinks Jason Campbell should be benched for Colt!

I have a grievance with anyone who wants Zorn out and Cowher in!

I have a grievance with anyone who wants this team to draft anything but LINEMEN!

I have a grievance with the Cult of Colt!

I have a grievance with Pete Kendall (for trying to rush the ball vs. St. Louis) and Mike Sellers (for fumbling the ball vs. Cinci). We'd be 10-5 right now!

I have a grievance that the Airing Of Grievances is over.

We now move forward to the Feats Of Strength.

Festivus isn't over until zoony pins Jumbo to the stripper pole, smacks his ass & calls him 'Sally' & asks him to '

'.

I have a grievance that the Airing Of Grievances is over.

We now move forward to the Feats Of Strength.

Festivus isn't over until zoony pins Jumbo to the stripper pole, smacks his ass & calls him 'Sally' & asks him to '

'.

That's about as likely as we win the Superbowl this season. ;)

But I know what to get you for a late Xmas present....a new book I heard about titled "How to Improve Your Fantasies." :)

Archived