Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Japanese people taste the best - whites are too salty!"

China

"Japanese people taste the best - whites are too salty!"

The jungles of Papua New Guinea are a different world - the land of headhunters and cannibals.

Brave Italian photographer Iago Corazza travelled the country, the island at the end of the world, and took photos of its fascinating inhabitants, who still live a Stone Age existence.

“You find people here who can describe the taste of human flesh,” the photographer said of his travels.

Anthropologist Olga Ammann describes it more succinctly in the book. She quotes people who have eaten other humans: “The meat of white people smells too strongly and is too salty.”

The Japanese are meant to taste the best, according to her study - the only thing that beats it is the meat of their own women.

Click on the link for the full article including a slideshow

I'd be curious as to how a modern cannibal knows what whites or Japanese people taste like.

Have any tourists gone missing? Or do they order it in frozen?

Anyway, I'd have to think that if a citizen of Japan or any other nation was eaten in New Guinea, there'd be more than a little international flap over it.

~Bang

I'd be curious as to how a modern cannibal knows what whites or Japanese people taste like.

Have any tourists gone missing? Or do they order it in frozen?

Anyway, I'd have to think that if a citizen of Japan or any other nation was eaten in New Guinea, there'd be more than a little international flap over it.

~Bang

Papua, New Guinea was a hotly contested piece of real estate during WWII. I'm sure if a Japanese or American servicemen had gone missing here and there on a Pacific island during WWII that it could easily go mostly unnoticed. :2cents:

Papua, New Guinea was a hotly contested piece of real estate during WWII. I'm sure if a Japanese or American servicemen had gone missing here and there on a Pacific island during WWII that it could easily go mostly unnoticed. :2cents:

Yeah, but WW2 ended 65 years ago. Maybe the older guys may remember the taste, but unless Stouffers is making frozen human entreés, I doubt anyone under 70 yrs old does.

~Bang

Two anthropologists decide to go to New Guinea to study the inhabitants. soon they find themselves held hostage by a cannibal tribe. The chief decides that they will be eaten as the main course at dinner that evening.

So the anthropologists are sitting in a huge pot of water and as it is lowered over top of the flames, one of them starts laughing uncontrollably.

"whats so funny?"

"I just peed in the soup!"

Archived