Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy Birthday BigMike619!

Special K

Dangit! I didn't even post anything in the OP about hoping the Redskins win on your birthday because I thought it was bad karma... :(

Well, look at the brightside, at least you have another excuse to have one or 20 extra drinks today to get over this loss. :D

*If it makes you feel any better, the 'Skins lost on my birthday 2 seasons ago...to the COWBOYS...27-10.

Happy B-Day Mike.

bigmhlkbday.gif

did you make that? seriously, WOW!! you just made my hit list...hit on the shoulder while i cheers you the beer i buy

One of these days. He was at Winstons when I texted him at 830 this morning....he must still be there. He knows of this thread and the love, though:)

yeah, 5 tequila shots. and some waitress thought it was funny to make me a triple whiskey and butterscoth...its not as tasty as it may sound. then a fifth of patron and mad beer pong. wish those i loved were here but those that were are awesome.

Happy birthday Big Mike - sorry the Redskins probably ruined it.

nah man, nothing can get in the way of my birth. my father called me and told me what a blessing i was and thats all that i needed.

i love you all for this and i am really blessed to have those of you that expressed your wishes. thank you all and thank you all.

ps. thank you all

Archived