Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy Birthday BigMike619!

Special K

did you make that? seriously, WOW!! you just made my hit list...hit on the shoulder while i cheers you the beer i buy

The first Mod ever to get a ban..see ya in a month PCS. :silly: j/k

That's nice work...well done. How is that done? I am clipart challenged. :doh:

Used Fireworks for it. Took the Hulk animation and simply pasted a birthday cake in each frame. Figured you'd appreciate the humor in that animation Mike. Glad you had a good b-day.

That Age tag cracked me up.

Too bad about the game. Glad I was able to buy you a couple and do at least one TD shot. Sounds like you had a blast after Winston's.

You did chicken out on that butterscotch shot though.

hahahaha..you say butterscotch like that was the shot. it was a triple shot of jack with butterscotch in it. and it was GROSS!! i drank over half of it though in front of you....man that almost killed me. i ate a whole small roll of rolaids during the second half.

thanks PCS, i really did like that gif..

hahaha..that wasnt me. you just screamed really loud in my face and walked off. i actually felt like a deer in headlights..lol

thanks though...you coming out here for the san diego/redskins game with everyone next year?

Gosh. I sound like a ***** on here to people who dont know me! =P Lol. I would love to come out, but it all depends on my financial situation.

Gosh. I sound like a ***** on here to people who dont know me! =P Lol. I would love to come out, but it all depends on my financial situation.

it was a loving yell..we all know it..lol

and we can get you out here..its just a plane ticket and whatever you want. im gonna offer up air mattresses for those who wanna save on hotel rooms..

Archived