Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Hall Of Fame Induction Thread....2008

Blondie

b/c it does not resonate a strong response from the audience, and it's weird for anyone who isn't a part of that religion. I understand they are very religious, but it is a little different hearing something like that when you don't necessarily follow that religion.

either way, glad to see 81 and 28 in the HOF, where they belong

why should inductees have to tailor their speeches for the crowd?

b/c it does not resonate a strong response from the audience, and it's weird for anyone who isn't a part of that religion. I understand they are very religious, but it is a little different hearing something like that when you don't necessarily follow that religion.

It's who they are. They are Christians and fathers before they are Redskins

I can understand where your coming from. Being religous for some people is what they need. In today's time things have changed alot. Not everyone is a born again christian.

I to have enjoyed this day. Can't wait till tomorrow!

:point2sky

Both, but because of the wait... Today, was Art's day more than any other and the passion and energy was just higher for Art. We all love Darrell too, but there had been so much pent up frustration for Art... that this was an outpouring of love and relief.

Their Religion is part of who they are, why would they not mention what is important to them on their day just to cater to nonreligious people...? Seriously?

I think there were more fans there representing the Skins tonight than there were for Gibbs in 96. Way to to go folks.

I preferred Monk's speech to Green's. No offense Darrell but you were dragging there for a while. But Art, no love for my boy Gary Clark? Shame Shame Shame. :)

I think that 5 min standing O is the take away moment from this year's ceremony.

Archived