Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Hall Of Fame Induction Thread....2008

Blondie

I have never been so proud to be a Redskins fan as I was when Monk was introduced. That four minute standing ovation had tears running down my cheeks. Thank you to all those in Canton representing the rest of us who couldn't be there. :applause:

This is one of my happiest days as a Redskin Fan. Memories of the thrills of watching Green and Monk play come back to me like a dream that you don't want to wake up from. The 4 1/2 minute ovation for Monk by the vast Redskin fans was unpresidented until tonight. I think the non Redskin football fans know who Art Monk is now. What class these gentlemen have!!!!!! The Fans in attendance represented us well. HTTR

I can scarcely think of him without weeping. -Rob't E. Lee RIP Sean Taylor

I have never been so proud to be a Redskins fan as I was when Monk was introduced. That four minute standing ovation had tears running down my cheeks. Thank you to all those in Canton representing the rest of us who couldn't be there. :applause:

yeah, i can't front. there where a couple of times that i shead tears. Especially when they were speaking about their dads. Made me miss mine. :(

I gotta say, the Redskins along with their fans were truly well repped today. 3 minute timed standing O for Art -- the longest in the history of the HOF -- and DG, both sons doing great jobs with their presents....

Makes me proud to be a fan. God Bless everyone who has ever worn the B&G, all those who live and die by them, and everything associated with this truly great franchise.

HTTR Forever!

Take heed those of you under the age of 30 or so.

There are men and then there are men like Fred Dean, Darrell Green, Art Monk, and Emmitt Thomas.

Rightfully not a dry eye in the house when these men spoke.

there wasn't a dry eye in my livingroom when they spoke.. :)

Archived