Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Westboro Baptist Church is picketing a funeral on July 10 in Arlington

No Excuses

****ing disgusting. I've got to be in Fairfax at 9 AM on Thursday, or else I'd like to be there with some people to block them from sight.

Yes, you can't lay a hand on them and they are protected by freedom of speech. Yet that doesn't mean that I won't feel bad at all if someone did rough them up.

They don't go to just the funerals of soldiers. They claim other tragic accidents are the result of God's wrath. They picketed here in Huntsville at the funeral of one of the children killed in a school bus crash. The City of Huntsville said they had to give them the permit. But when they started to picket Huntsville brought the largest trucks owned by the city and surrounded the idiots so no one could see them. I thought it was very clever and maybe other cities will do the same thing. Or even a group of truckers could get together to block their view. There is a motorcycle group dedicated to doing this also.

Oh, I agree. If these people were doing exactly the same thing at the funerals of gay people, there's quite a few folks on this board who'd be sending them donations.

I get sarcasm and dry humor. I do it all the time, my specialty is to make a sarcastic joke nobody gets.:doh: I think you are trying to top me with this post.;)

I really don't think you are serious, there are none on here IMO that would do that. If I am wrong, please let us know who they are....

Whatever happened to "Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited.

Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody. If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone."?

I live in Arlington, and i just happened to have bought a coupla dozen range balls over the 4th of July weekend. I would totally be up for bringing my 3 iron down there and practice my fairway game.

Edit: Seriously. How are they going to sue me? They cant identify me from 220 yards away. :)

I live in Arlington, and i just happened to have bought a coupla dozen range balls over the 4th of July weekend. I would totally be up for bringing my 3 iron down there and practice my fairway game.
Remember to close the club face a bit, don't wanna loft the balls too high. You need a perfect line drive off the fairway for this particular game.

Yup...Constitution protects the the speech you hate.

Only certain speech hated by some.. Obviously some hated speech is allowed to be banned. George Carlin made some serious money talking about words that apparently the Constitution doesn't apply too... I missed these forbidden words in the Constitution, perhaps someone can point them out to me?

Why doesn't the Army send in a PsyOps unit with their MEGA speakers and point them in the direction of those mother****ers and broadcast the funeral service or just some "church" music. It would be so loud that nobody would be able to hear their protests, not even them.

Now that's a busy schedule - all on 7/10: :laugh:

07/10/2008 07:45 AM - 08:40 AM Arlington, VA Arlington National Cemetery

07/10/2008 09:00 AM - 09:35 AM Washington, DC Chinese Embassy

07/10/2008 09:45 AM - 10:15 AM Washington, DC India Embassy

07/10/2008 11:15 AM - 12:00 PM Baltimore, MD Federal Courthouse in Baltimore, MD

07/10/2008 1:15 PM - 2:00 PM Albany, NY New York State House

07/10/2008 4:45 PM - 5:30 PM West Point , NY West Point Military Academy of Beasts in training

OH WAIT!!!! They're going to be in ALBANY!!!!

damn...there is no way I can get ot of work..but...how in the world do they plan to get from Baltimore to Albany in an hour and 15 mins...the flight alone taking Southwest is about 45 mins to an hour. Then they would have to get out of the airport and to the capital....seriously how many people are apart of this group.

Archived