Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Westboro Baptist Church is picketing a funeral on July 10 in Arlington

No Excuses

sniper rifle.

Unless you kill ALL of them, they'll come out on top.

The media coverage would plaster them all over the news if you killed just one or a few and thats exactly what they want.

Now if any of our resident military guys can get their hands on some C-4, we'll go make some fireworks in Topeka :)

don't know if anyone is still looking at this thread, but I decided to do some quick research on when permits for picketing can lawfully be denied.

One instance is when a permit for picketing has already been issued for the time and place that is being applied for. Now, from what I read, it is typically up to the issuer(usually the P.D.) to decide where, when and how much space is to be granted. Primarily based on saftey, but also considering the affect on pedestrian and motorized traffic.

With this in mind, I wonder if a person/group could possible go to the P.D. and request a rather large area to picket and then agree(unofficially) that upon recieving the permit that they wouldn't show up. Then when these freaks show up to get a permit, they would be denied due to prior request.

Obviously this wouldn't prevent them from picketing embassys and stuff. But if this works and word got out, citizens could apply for permits just in case, and possibly prevent these guys from disgracing mourning families.

I feel obligated to point out:

As I understand it, the way this scum raises money so they can travel around pulling this :pooh: is:

They want to get slugged, or attacked, or something. So they can sue the person who slugged them, and the city/county for "failing to protect them".

They want physical violence. It's their primary way of getting funding and media coverage.

Larry nailed it here. :2cents:

Archived