Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have you ever tapped, slapped, hit, punched, etc., your Significant Other or Ex?

Mark The Homer

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I've punched my ex in the arm and chest a few times...I wouldn't have called it "play fighting" but I can't say I hit him with all my strength either. I don't think I could have really hurt him even if I had hit him with all my strength, anyway. I WAS really pissed the times that I did lash out, though.

He wrecked me emotionally for 5 years. To me, that's just as bad if not worse than physical abuse.

I once uppercutted this ***** once ... last week.

I may be banned from Chuck E. Cheese's for the rest of my life, but I'll tell you one thing, that little girl will never try to cut in line for the ball pit again.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Classic!

You should check that movie out that I referenced on the first page, Oleanna. I swear, I've never felt that a guy hitting a girl should be justified, but that movie ****s with your morals. When he hits her at the end, it's hard not to cheer him on for it and at the very least see why he did it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110722/

Thanks, I'll definitely check it out. I read the reviews on it and it seems intriguing...

I had an abusive GF in highschool. I always went by the you don't hit a woman rule, so I didn't fight back. About the worst I did was tell her to get the heck out of my car on 202. I swear my class ring was probably found by some lucky dude to hock after that, because I never saw it again and that's about when she said she lost it. In any event, most of my bruises, black eyes, and fat lips I just played of as "must have happened in soccer/basketball/wrestling practice." Seriously though I don't know which was worse, the physcial abuse from a teen gril who had been abused by her mother/father, or her threatening suicide every time I tried to end things. I never hit her back. To this day when I think about it, I can hear my grandpa saying "at some point you have to be responsible for what you do and what others do is no excuse/reason to do reprehensible things." Him saying that was long before my highschool GF, but they're words I still hear in my head as some of the best advice he's ever given, and it was a reason to never hit back.

I can honestly say she was the only woman who cheated on me and made me happy when she did so. I left...without suicide threats. :cheers: That was a happy/sad day as I did still care about what happened to her.

Fast forward 10 years, I had another significant other hit me. I pinned her. I told her I would let her up when she would stop trying to hurt me. She knew my past with my highschool gf. I told her the one thing I had learned from that was that while I still won't hit back, I am under no obligation to just sit there and take it. I can honestly say our relationship after she hit me/I pinned her was never the same. In fairness, to an assault victem many may say my pinning her was worse, and to this day I don't know that there was a right response from me in a situation where I couldn't just walk away.

Some scars heal...some don't. What I'm sure wouldn't have phazed others pissed me off to no end. It's not like either of them hurt me any worse than I took on a regular basis playing sports...it's that one should be able to have someone they trust. That trust doesn't come easy...and repair...well let me know if you find the way.

My ex whore punched me in the chest one morning after an overnight fishing trip. She thought I was with my buddies doing bad things and not coming home. I was working, I swear. I saw it coming and tensed up for the first one, but she hit me two more times. After the third one I told her if she was going to come after me like a man, she's getting ready to be treated like one. She came to her senses. I would never hit a woman, but it sucks that women can do what ever they want and get away with it with that, "but, I'm a giiiiiirl" bull****. Don't be hittin' on us either, because we can't hit you back and the desire to knock you the **** out will sit in our craw for a long time and damage the relationship.

Years and years and years ago my ex and I had a fight. When we argued, typically, I would put a door or a wall between us,, back then I would get very angry in an argument, and even though I would not become violent, I would get very intimidating and loud and scary.

She fed into this, knowing during the argument if she could get me to lose my temper, she could change the dynamic of the argument.. put me on the defensive about a new subject (my anger), and generally manipulate that. So she would say things and push the buttons that she knew would make me blow my top. (she still does, on the off occasion we have an argument over how I'm raising our son. But now it just rolls off my back.)

Anyway, during one of these fights, I was in the kitchen arguing from there while she was elsewhere in the house. Sure enough, in she comes, getting in my face, putting fingers in my face, saying the hot-button stuff.. I didn't fall for it this time, I got mad, but I stayed put up there against the sink, and argued furiously.

Well, in the heat of it, she got horny. Came up on me all close told me that this was hot, and to do here right there on the counter.

I said no, get the F away from me. she starts trying to open my pants. I said no again, told her to get off of me, and she didn't, so I pushed her away. She tumbled dramatically across the floor (meaning no way I pushed her so hard as to cause that), and then she came back, on her knees to my pants and started again.

I'm backed up against the sink, and I really was NOT into what she wanted, so I told her to stop and when she didn't, I open handed her right across her head. Knocked her a pretty good one.

She stopped. Then she started whining that I had abused her, and that was pretty much it.

Thing is, if I had been a woman and a man was trying for all intents and purposes to sexually assault me, I'd have been a hero, but since I'm a man, I'm just an ******* for that incident.

This is why I typically reserve judgment in cases where some guy hits a woman. There's a lot more gray areas than people tend to know. Usually the guy is immediately demonized. But one never really knows.

~Bang

Interesting story, Bang. Thanks for sharing.

When I was at Maryland, we shared a house with other students. This one house-mate had a GF, and they'd fight all the time, physically fight. At one particularly bad fight, Jim had Karen's head by the fist, her blonde hair tight in his fist, and he was slamming her head against the freezer door repeatedly (see, this way, there aren't any bruises).

I interfered but not physically. I picked up the kitchen phone and began dialing 911, and that scared Jim enough to let her go. So she runs away to the LR. I open the front door for her and tell her to get the hell out of here. So what does she do?

She runs right back at him and they start at it again. :doh:

Ya know, I think she likes it. I think she likes the attention and the violence and I think maybe it makes her hot. Him too maybe. :whoknows:

I would have went for it Bang. Anger sex is the best. I'd be so pissed off she would have to do the most crazy and kinky stuff to get me to cool down then tell me she likes it. You're a stronger man than me.

I voted "never," although I 've accidentally knocked my girlfriend when rolling over in my sleep a couple times. Never anything hard enough to leave a mark, though.

I once uppercutted this ***** once ... last week.

I may be banned from Chuck E. Cheese's for the rest of my life, but I'll tell you one thing, that little girl will never try to cut in line for the ball pit again.

Let that be a lesson to all of you.

:rotflmao: SSM, that was one of the funniest posts I've seen on this board.

I try to "tap" as much as possible. It's always good for you and your girl to tap every once and a while, otherwise you get bored and look for other chicks to tap. So yes, tapping is good for the health of the relationship... Unless you're one of those devout Christians who believes you can't tap untill you are married.

Is this the "love tap" that they sometimes talk about during races? I've always wondered what that meant. :)

What do you guys think if a chick won't stop hitting the guy? I'm not for spousal abuse or anything like that, and I'm not speaking from any personal experience. However, is there some point where the chick should be held accountable?

I agree with you that women hitting men shouldn't be any more acceptable. Even if the woman isn't seriously hurting the man, it puts the man into a very comprimising position -- either he has to take it (like in gbear's unfortunate relationship), or he has to restrain her, which may require sufficient physical assertion to be considered "abusive."

Are you ghey? :doh:

That's ridiculous. Not wanting sex when you're extremely upset at someone is perfectly reasonable, and refusing sex when you don't want it is a right. I thought Bang deserved to be applauded for opening up about a story that's probably not the easiest to tell.

Grow up, clown. Seriously, I expected to see you were in your teens, and seeing that you're in your 40s makes that remark nothing short of pathetic.

It is a hard tale to tell. It was a hard point of life, and an episode that I am not proud of. And thankfully, she's gone.

~Bang

I voted no. I know that I made a joke in the other thread, but that's all it was.

I was raised to never hit a woman, and I haven't. Only once was I even close, after I got smacked around pretty good, but deep down I knew that I wouldn't do anything.

If you're really 45, this is a very sad response.......

Quick story.

When my kids were toddlers, one of them had ran up to her mother and banged her head into her face very hard. This gave my wife a huge black eye.

Two days later, we go to church - we were kinda new at this point, although we had made friends with a lot of people. And I'm expecting everybody to say "Oh, you poor thing, what happened to your face?", etc. So we go in there and ...

Nobody said a word. Even at the end, when were were all talking and leaving. They said other things, but ignored the painfully obvious black eye.

WTF? It finally occured to me - they assumed there was a good chance I did it! And they preferred to mind their own business than pry.

:doh:

What do you guys think if a chick won't stop hitting the guy? I'm not for spousal abuse or anything like that, and I'm not speaking from any personal experience. However, is there some point where the chick should be held accountable?

Awwww yes, you have hit the nail on the head. I've always said if she's beating me and I got blood coming out of me then I'd haul off on her, but it never came to that.

The closest I ever came is when my ex-wife blind sided me and slapped me so hard my neck cracked. I was furious and told her "if you are going to hit me as hard as a man then be prepared to get hit back like one". The look on her face was priceless, almost like a "you wouldn't" type of shocked look, but it worked, she never hit me like that again except the time we argued and I stood in front of the door because she was being stupid and she hauled off and kicked the **** out of my leg. I stepped a side and just let her walk.

And to clarify, I have never hit a woman, besides my sister when I was younger :silly: , but let a woman come at me with a weapon, then it's on like Donkey Kong!!!!

Quick story.

When my kids were toddlers, one of them had ran up to her mother and banged her head into her face very hard. This gave my wife a huge black eye.

Two days later, we go to church - we were kinda new at this point, although we had made friends with a lot of people. And I'm expecting everybody to say "Oh, you poor thing, what happened to your face?", etc. So we go in there and ...

Nobody said a word. Even at the end, when were were all talking and leaving. They said other things, but ignored the painfully obvious black eye.

WTF? It finally occured to me - they assumed there was a good chance I did it! And they preferred to mind their own business than pry.

This is a little off-topic, but I have a somewhat similar story:

On the day before starting kindergarten, I played in a particularly rowdy game of basketball; I came out of it with a black eye (from the ball, if I remember correctly).

Two weeks later, I broke my nose when I ran into a tree.

The good news is that every teacher and staff member who knew my brother or me was asking me what happened. At the time, I thought it was because everyone wanted to know about my scary-looking injury and how brave I was, but now I understand the real motivation behind the questions.

It was a good four years before the prinicipal at my school stopped looking at my parents with a hint of suspicion...

Quick story.

suuuure the old kid into the eyesocket story...mmmmhmmm....right...

;)

Quick story.

Yeah, I'm in a similar situation now,, my wife is in Karate class, and comes home with bruises on her arms, and it looks for all the world like I hit her.:)

I think she'd probably kick my ass, though. She's FAST.

~Bang

My bf has tripped me, slapped me, kicked me, punch me, pretty much anything you can do. Obviously this is all accidental...he is not a violent person but he is one clumsy sob. I end up hurt all the time. I think I have been hurt by him so many times I cant even keep track. I know not to play fight with him too much because it always gets taken to the next level. I always get upset at first and then I feel bad because he is always apologizing and trying to rub or comfort me...

I've slapped a couple of girls across the face, but never one that I've been dating. I could never see myself doing it with my current gf anyway so it's not really an issue.

Question - Why did you slap girls across the face? Did they make you so mad that you just lost control and felt the need to smack them? Did they insult your manhood? Did they hit you first?

I just can't see how anyone thinks it's ok to hit a woman because you got angry with her.

Archived