Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have you ever tapped, slapped, hit, punched, etc., your Significant Other or Ex?

Mark The Homer

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Care to clarify,specificly?

My Ex and I a long time ago would argue every once and a while, and growing up in a house full of women, I realized that walking away and dropping something first is always the best route to go. Now that doesn't include when I feel strongly about something, then I usually never hold my tongue. But in regards to trivial arguments, you've just got to walk away. And usually after walking away, she would initially get mad that I was "dodging" the argument, but then come to her senses and realize it wasn't anything worth arguing over. I guess i'm just a pro at it now. I loved that girl, but she loved to argue.

I was at an estate sale in Mo County once and a woman tried to slap me. Granted she was nagging me and I just finally said, "dude shut up!!" and thats when she wound up. It was cool because I caught it and that freaked her out big time. And her young son came running over and I told her that she was a horrible mother and she shouldnt breed any more because its obvious she hits kids..

I try to "tap" as much as possible. It's always good for you and your girl to tap every once and a while, otherwise you get bored and look for other chicks to tap. So yes, tapping is good for the health of the relationship... Unless you're one of those devout Christians who believes you can't tap untill you are married.

I put that in there because people will say "No, man, I just tapped her." :rolleyes:

Well, crap! I picked "tapped," but I meant literally tapping her on the shoulder. (Or the other, adult-themed tapping.)

Now I feel like I ruined the poll results. :(

I have

My first wife I beat the hell out of, many times. That was when I was drunk 24/7

She left me over 28 years ago. She was my biggest supporter when i sobered up. I asked her to forgive me because It was not me, she did and she knew it was the booze. She came to my first AA anniversary and came to listen to me the first time i and told my story at a speakers meeting. I told how i would get drunk and beat her and at the end of my talk I introduced her as my biggest supporter. She and I still chat from time to time,

I spoke at schools and asap classes around the metro area for years and years. i was always honest about what i had done, hopefully i reached someone. I am always available to anyone anytime who needs to talk about alcohol abuse

In July i will have been re-married 25 yrs and never even raised my voice to her, she finds it hard to believe the stories she has heard about me.

Been to Hell and back and i try to repay my debt everyday

I have

My first wife I beat the hell out of, many times. That was when I was drunk 24/7

She left me over 28 years ago. She was my biggest supporter when i sobered up. I asked her to forgive me because It was not me, she did and she knew it was the booze. She came to my first AA anniversary and came to listen to me the first time i and told my story at a speakers meeting. I told how i would get drunk and beat her and at the end of my talk I introduced her as my biggest supporter. She and I still chat from time to time,

I spoke at schools and asap classes around the metro area for years and years. i was always honest about what i had done, hopefully i reached someone. I am always available to anyone anytime who needs to talk about alcohol abuse

In July i will have been re-married 25 yrs and never even raised my voice to her, she finds it hard to believe the stories she has heard about me.

Congrats. I would give you a hug if I could. It takes a hell of a man to admit what you just admitted.

i have done many things i regret.. i never hit her as in punching or kicking or slapping...

i have pushed and thrown things but i never hit her because quite honestly, it would have killed her if i had. im not a big guy but she was a tiny woman and im one of those guys that you never expect to be strong.

the last time we fought...... i balled my fist drew it back but didnt let it fly.... unfortunately it scared her enough she left me. i could justify it by saying what she did.... and noone would blame me.... however.... i feel the guilt everytime i see my kids and i suffer daily because my baby girl is growing up without me and now another man gets to go to softball games and tuck her in at night.

i grew up in an extremely abusive household and im not justifying what i have done... it just took a long long long time to learn restraint and conflict resolution coupled with the fact of discovering self discipline through buddhism.

this is why i have sworn women off for 1 1/2 years now. i have had my own problems and if im not good for me then im not good for anyone else. but im getting closer to being ready for a woman again..... i just hope i can find a good one and treat her right this time.

anyway thats my story..... judge me if you choose.....

Never not once. Not even tempted. Not my nature when it comes to women. In fact, I lost my temper a few times with guys in fights before and just the thought of doing what I did to them to a woman makes me shudder. Interestingly enough, the one time I really, really lost it in a fight,(one of the times I was thinking about when writing that previous sentence), was a result of stopping a guy from hitting a woman. He had her by the throat and was on his way forward when I got to him. He and his friend probably don't remember alot after that. I can't tolerate/accept it from others, much less myself.

I have

Wow...that's a helluva story, man. I comend you for cleaning up and all that.

Archived