Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have you ever tapped, slapped, hit, punched, etc., your Significant Other or Ex?

Mark The Homer

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Outside of play fighting, no. Could never do it. Now, has an ex ever hit me? Yes lol, but men need to just learn to walk away. It works, trust me. When she comes back to her senses, then talk to her.

When she comes back to her senses? :laugh: Please. She doesn't have 'her senses' if she's hitting you.

:doh: And apparently some of our members don't have any sense either because they've hit their significant other.

Play fighting...yes. But never have I with intent to hurt or injure. I was raised to never lay a finger on a girl, and i stand by that. Now if she had a knife and was threatening me, then i wouldnt think twice to smack the *****.

HAHA :laugh: yeah now if my life is in danger, then that's another story. But don't you just hate when guys say "She kept pestering me and following me, so I reached my level and hit her" That pissed me off. Men just need to understand that some women will do this, and not drop the subject. Therefore, they need to learn to leave the room, house, whatever, and don't let her get to you. If anything, when you leave, she'll be quicker to realize it's probably not that serious and drop it. <--- A lot of personal experiences in that paragraph lol

No, never. I do admit when I was a kid me and my sisters use to throw down like it was no tomorrow. I'm talking closed fist trying to take each others teeth out fighting. Only exception I ever made about hitting a girl. We laugh about it now but I doubt I could ever lay a finger on them like I did in my childhood.

HAHA :laugh: yeah now if my life is in danger, then that's another story. But don't you just hate when guys say "She kept pestering me and following me, so I reached my level and hit her" That pissed me off. Men just need to understand that some women will do this, and not drop the subject. Therefore, they need to learn to leave the room, house, whatever, and don't let her get to you. If anything, when you leave, she'll be quicker to realize it's probably not that serious and drop it. <--- A lot of personal experiences in that paragraph lol
Care to clarify,specificly?

No, never. I do admit when I was a kid me and my sisters use to throw down like it was no tomorrow. I'm talking closed fist trying to take each others teeth out fighting. Only exception I ever made about hitting a girl. We laugh about it now but I doubt I could ever lay a finger on them like I did in my childhood.

oh man my sister!! hell ya!! when I was 15 she kneed me in the nuts and when I got up I literally picked her up and threw her across the living room. I went after her as hard as I could and she RAN!!

I think sisters are different. Theres not the same passion behind it and you dont really end up hurting them. Unless they knee ya in the jewels :(

Has anyone seen that movie Oleanna? That's a ****ed up movie based on a David Mamet play where William H. Macy's character hauls off and slaps a woman at the end.

The thing is that she's so awful that the room full of people I was watching it with actually were cheering when he did it...and it was some type of liberal BS english class filled with mostly women. I couldn't believe it.

Never touched a woman. A girl I dated once tried to slap me, and I never could forgive her for it. I ducked it, yelled so loudly that she left, but she never even apologized for trying. Not sure why some women think it's okay to hit their significant other.

Archived