Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

skinsfan07 is your 2008 Hot Girl Draft Champion - OP Updated

Forehead

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

This is true.

But pregnant should also = milf next year too, we will have to remember that.

No thats stupid, just because you are pregnant does not make you an actual mother, you have to have the baby for that.

If you want to make a real contest then you can only post CURRENT pictures, meaning for the MILFs you can only post pics of them AFTER they gave birth. Some of the MILF pics that were posted were of them before having the baby, so that is not fair.

This is clearly a lesson to take away from this draft and apply to future drafts...one really hot babe can carry a team in the eyes of the voting public.

(SF07: for clarification purposes, I am NOT saying that Fox is all you have on your team...so no need to tell me to **** off :laugh: )

I thought the voters would evaluate teams (like some have) comparing categories - 29 and under goes to Fox, 30 and over goes to ...etc, etc. ...and determine the winner that way. But apparently Fox causes men to stop dead in their tracks and not consider any other chicks.

Well really the only person I would consider "hot" on either team is Megan Fox..The others dont really do it for me..Just my opinion though.

Alessandra Ambrosio is hot in some pics too though.

still 3 days left........

lol everyone on the site will have voted by then. haha

For the love of all that is holy, let this guy lose! :D

Seriously, SS has made no effort on his part(as far as I know) to promote this . . . but 07 has not shut up. It goes to show you SS has the better team. :)

Since always? She hasn't given birth yet, and doesn't actually have children...so she's not a mom yet. Have your parents explained to you where babby comes from yet, Reic?

Since always?

As soon as a baby is conceived it is a child.

If you are pregnant, you are a mother, end of story, since always....

No thats stupid, just because you are pregnant does not make you an actual mother, you have to have the baby for that.

If you want to make a real contest then you can only post CURRENT pictures, meaning for the MILFs you can only post pics of them AFTER they gave birth. Some of the MILF pics that were posted were of them before having the baby, so that is not fair.

Just because you are pregnant does not make you an actual mother? are you kidding me?

Please tell that to the millions of moms that are currently carrying.

Just because you are pregnant does not make you an actual mother? are you kidding me?

Please tell that to the millions of moms that are currently carrying.

they are a mom because most likely they already have kids

you are not a mother till you give birth sorry, ask any dr :laugh: :laugh:

when you are a pregnant you are called a mother-to-be not a mother :doh:

now you could start a MTBILF category :silly:

they are a mom because most likely they already have kids

you are not a mother till you give birth sorry, ask any dr :laugh: :laugh:

when you are a pregnant you are called a mother-to-be not a mother :doh:

now you could start a MTBILF category :silly:

Mount Bilf :D

Since always?

As soon as a baby is conceived it is a child.

If you are pregnant, you are a mother, end of story, since always....

Dude, every woman I've known who has gotten pregnant has been referred to and called themselves a "mother to be" or "expecting." And they have always talked about how they "can't wait to BE a mother." You're not one until the baby comes out, end of story.

Now let's not turn this thread into a debate about conception. :laugh:

Alessandra%20Ambrosio.jpg

alessandra-ambrosio-vs2-01.jpg

alessandra-ambrosio052.jpg

Emmanuelle-Chriqui.jpg

Dude, every woman I've known who has gotten pregnant has been referred to and called themselves a "mother to be" or "expecting." And they have always talked about how they "can't wait to BE a mother." You're not one until the baby comes out, end of story.

Now let's not turn this thread into a debate about conception. :laugh:

alessandra-ambrosio-vs2-01.jpg

alessandra-ambrosio052.jpg

DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

Ambrosio...what is she an A cup with a 5 head ? Ehh... She is hot but not that hot. She looks like she weighs 100 pounds...to me that is not hot. That is little girl sized. As a runway model surely she weighs more because of height, but she is overrated.

Chriqui...Great body whoo. Face is an everyday face. She is average. That nose and...the eyebrows are scary...

Archived