Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

skinsfan07 is your 2008 Hot Girl Draft Champion - OP Updated

Forehead

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

ALL HAIL SKINSFAN07!

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

The Winning Squad

29 and Under - Megan Fox

megan-fox-panties.jpg

megan-fox-7.jpg

megan_fox_transformers_movie_image.jpg

MeganFox.jpg

30 and Over - Molly Sims

molly_sims_butt.jpg

molly_sims_2.jpg

04_msims_02.jpg

molly_sims_011.jpg

MILF - Elin Nordegren

cafe1.jpg

elin_nordegren__kon_232595g.jpg

_20060308-Elin_Nordegren10.jpg

Elin-Nordegren-Biography-4.jpg

First off, congrats to you both on making it to the Championship Game!!!

29 and under: I'm going to give the nod to Megan Fox. Barely.

30 and over: Nod goes to Chriqui. This one is pretty even, but I love me some brunettes so I give a slight edge to Spiff's girl.

MILF: Although MacPherson ain't what she used to be (though holding up well I must say), she is far and away better than Tiger's wife in my eyes.

Spiff for the win...

First off, congrats to you both on making it to the Championship Game!!!

29 and under: I'm going to give the nod to Megan Fox. Barely.

30 and over: Nod goes to Chriqui. This one is pretty even, but I love me some brunettes so I give a slight edge to Spiff's girl.

MILF: Although MacPherson ain't what she used to be (though holding up well I must say), she is far and away better than Tiger's wife in my eyes.

Spiff for the win...

My thoughts exactly, I don't find Nordegren attractive whatsoever... she is too whorish or something

What does that mean?

Since Reic is not here to answer for himself, I'll take a stab at it...

Throughout the tournament there have been several comments made about SF07's team. Some have said that he has Megan Fox and nobody else - i.e., not deserving of advancing against teams that were more balanced.

note - that is NOT my opinion. I happen to like Molly Sims very much as well. Just some of the "hate" that 07's team has had to endure...

I apologize if my "stab" was incorrect, but that's how I read it..

Ugh, this is worse than the options for President.

Have to go with Spiff because he has literally the only one of these girls that I have ever even heard of...Elle. And she's butt ugly now.

I honestly don't understand how these women made it this far. I bet if you took a nationwide poll not one of these skanks would place in the Top 20.

Have to go with Spiff because he has literally the only one of these girls that I have ever even heard of...Elle. And she's butt ugly now.

I honestly don't understand how these women made it this far. I bet if you took a nationwide poll not one of these skanks would place in the Top 20.

Yeah but you hate everything. :silly:

This reminds me of the Giants vs Ravens Superbowl.

"How the hell did these teams make it to the big one?" :doh:

Oh well, of the two, I like Spaceman's team a little more.

Congrat's

I'm just curious...who would your top 3 be?

Archived