Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

skinsfan07 is your 2008 Hot Girl Draft Champion - OP Updated

Forehead

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Skinsfan07 should win this.

I would agree if he had picked Sofia Vergara as his MILF (he mentioned she was his other choice). But I couldn't give him my vote with Tiger's wife as his MILF. Spiff's team had the better balance, but SF07 would have cruised to victory with Sofia IMO.

I would agree if he had picked Sofia Vergara as his MILF (he mentioned she was his other choice). But I couldn't give him my vote with Tiger's wife as his MILF. Spiff's team had the better balance, but SF07 would have cruised to victory with Sofia IMO.

C'Mon man she's not THAT bad! lol

Sims and Fox should have been enough for you to vote for me. lol Everyone I've beaten, except Hognose (who I beat in the first round) has voted against me (Hero, Heidenreich, SN73)

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

119-119

Tied up, no ninja.

EDIT - Hell yeah I'd be coasting if I had Vergara......

0000035873_20061116182416.jpg

photo11.jpg

383549078_e105213235.jpg

00_sofia-vergara-maxim_full_set.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Sims and Fox should have been enough for you to vote for me. lol Everyone I've beaten, except Hognose (who I beat in the first round) has voted against me (Hero, Heidenreich, SN73)

You really take this too seriously......

119-119

Tied up, no ninja.

EDIT - Hell yeah I'd be coasting if I had Vergara......

No, she really is that bad....

...and I'm not voting against you because you beat me. I voted against you because you have 2 hot chicks and one ugly one. Spiff has 3 hot chicks. Simple math is all.

I was just looking for pictures of Ambrosio to help Spiff's team and came across a website claims that Ambrosio is pregnant. She would have been the best pick in the draft if someone did his homework and picked her as their milf.

People like Fox but she is kind of a ****. I prefer a little more modesty and saying stuff like that is a turnoff for me. Ambrosio is a supermodel. She is the ultimate in untouchable women and I'll leave it at that.

alessandra-ambrosio1.jpg

Alessandra_Ambrosio_11.jpg

I was just looking for pictures of Ambrosio to help Spiff's team and came across a website claims that Ambrosio is pregnant. She would have been the best pick in the draft if someone did his homework and picked her as their milf.

People like Fox but she is kind of a ****. I prefer a little more modesty and saying stuff like that is a turnoff for me. Ambrosio is a supermodel. She is the ultimate in untouchable women and I'll leave it at that.

If she is pregnant, would spaceman lose by default?

Edit: She has been pregnant for a while, skinsfan07 should win by default.

Second Edit: This whole competition should be nullified, because Spiff shouldn't have made it this far, because it has been known that she has been pregnant since early march.

She is pregnant, so not yet a mother.

Not a mother= not a MILF.

Spiff is fine....

I agree.

SF07 can exploit this by posting pics of her in her pregnant state and combat the hot pics posted by Spiff, but if the kid isn't born yet, then I think Spiff is okay.

However, if we want to declare this whole draft null and void and start all over, I'm up for that ;). I'll know not to draft Monaco this time around...

Archived