Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Was Jesus conceived during the rape of Mary by a Roman soldier?

China

yeah whatever. this is bull**** and you have no other reason to post this thread but to **** with christians.

i dont give a **** what you all think of my reasons for being pissed but this is blasphemous and a personal attack on my religious beliefs.

LMAO, calm down. This is part of what's wrong with this world....everythings ALWAYS gotta be a personal attack on someone else.

China OBVIOUSLY wasn't posting this to insult anyone in particular, and if you can't handle a thread that questions an aspect of your saviors life that you don't necessarily agree with...pardon the pun, but maybe you oughta go to church and keep out of the Tailgate where things tend to get a lil heated sometimes.

and my, my, what a mouth that Christian has when he gets offended!! You don't take that mouth with you on Sunday's do ya homeboy??

Zguy and techboy are two of the more religious members we have and I would say they also have two of the best senses of humor.

Indeed. He needs to insert "some" in that line. :)

As PCS said, there is absolutely nothing wrong with China's posting this crazy piece. Posting insane and weird stuff is one of his regular deals, and he's been a great ES member for a lonnng time. If any of his stuff ever violates a forum rule it will be handled. Feel free to report such.

Obviously, the "theory" sounds like the product of a whackjob--see Robocop sequels. :laugh:

LMAO, calm down. This is part of what's wrong with this world....everythings ALWAYS gotta be a personal attack on someone else.

China OBVIOUSLY wasn't posting this to insult anyone in particular, and if you can't handle a thread that questions an aspect of your saviors life that you don't necessarily agree with...pardon the pun, but maybe you oughta go to church and keep out of the Tailgate where things tend to get a lil heated sometimes.

and my, my, what a mouth that Christian has when he gets offended!! You don't take that mouth with you on Sunday's do ya homeboy??

ive been sitting back watching all of you make fun of me for cursing and speaking my mind and its hysterical to me that you who sit back and point fingers at me for cursing are also the ones who are sitting here being blasphemous and making humor at the expense of the virgin mary and jesus christ.

i dont care what your opinion is of me honestly, but this post right here was about the best one to reply to. i can handle anything that i want to drop and i will respond to things as i see fit. i dont need you to THINK you are going to influence me or tell me to go to church or to leave the tailgate. got that homeboy?

Well, the rant against China in this thread was both hilarious and unecessary at the same time. Then I get attacked for making light of it in another thread.
Yes, saw that too. My suggestion to all: chill a tad and let it go.

Everyone likes setting chilled tads free.

I usually enjoy both Zguy and techboys posts regarding religion . . . also having a sense of humor automatically bans you from the "ultra religious" list.
True fundamentalists have no sense of humor when it comes to dialog with opposing views. They are only belligerent.

I'm not a fundamentalist. I'm an evangelical. Big difference.

Kind of like comparing Billy Graham to John Hagee or Jack Chick. :)

ive been sitting back watching all of you make fun of me for cursing and speaking my mind and its hysterical to me that you who sit back and point fingers at me for cursing are also the ones who are sitting here being blasphemous and making humor at the expense of the virgin mary and jesus christ.

i dont care what your opinion is of me honestly, but this post right here was about the best one to reply to. i can handle anything that i want to drop and i will respond to things as i see fit. i dont need you to THINK you are going to influence me or tell me to go to church or to leave the tailgate. got that homeboy?

Not everyone here cares about blaspheming Jesus or Mary. The most offensive posts in this thread so far have been yours.

How is this any different than the Muslims getting in a huge uproar over the South Park episode?

It's not like the OP wrote the article that started the thread and then are the only one to go off like that.

How is this any different than the Muslims getting in a huge uproar over the South Park episode?

It's not like the OP wrote the article that started the thread and then are the only one to go off like that.

Who are you to say that I didnt think that was wrong?

I have every right to go off like that. This is blasphemous to me and it is insulting my Savior. Whether you find it humorous or not, it is considered to be blashpemy.

I may be cursing and that is incorrect, but I have never claimed to be the perfect Christian. That in itself would be wrong. But for someone to post something as disrespectful as saying Mother Mary was raped and the son of God was not conceived the way the Bible states is totally out of line and wrong.

I am a Christian and I believe this is wrong; thats who I am to say something.

Who are you to say that I didnt think that was wrong?

I have every right to go off like that. This is blasphemous to me and it is insulting my Savior. Whether you find it humorous or not, it is considered to be blashpemy.

I may be cursing and that is incorrect, but I have never claimed to be the perfect Christian. That in itself would be wrong. But for someone to post something as disrespectful as saying Mother Mary was raped and the son of God was not conceived the way the Bible states is totally out of line and wrong.

I am a Christian and I believe this is wrong; thats who I am to say something.

The OP was posting it out of the pure ridiculousness of the article!!

I can see you saying the director guy was blasphemous but going off about the thread is just really unecessary.

Ah, dude--you're well within your rights to call to question the thread.

What was disproportionate and out of line was your rage at China for posting the thread.

China's a good dude and not someone (at least IMO) who's interest is in pissing people off.

When something riles you up on a message board, usually it's best to wait a good 30/45 minutes before posting a reply.

Ah, dude--you're well within your rights to call to question the thread.

What was disproportionate and out of line was your rage at China for posting the thread.

China's a good dude and not someone (at least IMO) who's interest is in pissing people off.

When something riles you up on a message board, usually it's best to wait a good 30/45 minutes before posting a reply.

I can agree with that and its usually rare that I get this upset but this is something I cant stand. Blaspemy is wrong no matter what and I will risk the ban to speak my mind on it and come out with what I feel is my truth.

I dont think I was out of line to get mad at China for this. I dont think he posted it to piss me off but I still think it is an attack on my religion and what I believe. It probably didnt help that as soon as I posted I was dogpiled on and then the jokes started, but regardless I dont think I was out of line.

If you want me to leave this thread and not post in it again that is fine, I have made my point. I have also not called anyone any filthy names and not threatened anyone ( I tried to make sure of that).

Archived