Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CAPS season ends (thanks to the refs): Good season boys!

JimmyConway

Philly has the Penguins twice in the next three games; they are going to lose at least one of those games.

We need regulation wins by the Pens

Basically root against the Canes, Flyers, B's and Ottawa

If the Caps win out and the Canes lose one game, the Caps get the division

If Ottawa loses another one and the Caps win out, Ottawa might be knocked out and the Caps take their place

Obviously need the Bruins and Flyers to lose

Lots of chances, but it doesn't matter if the Caps don't win the last 2

Lots of chances, but it doesn't matter if the Caps don't win the last 2

:cheers::cheers:

Agree

lets just win the last two then see what happens, even if we don't make it would be a great run, but if we get in, damn this team has the chance to be drinking from lord stanley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agree

lets just win the last two then see what happens, even if we don't make it would be a great run, but if we get in, damn this team has the chance to be drinking from lord stanley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would say if the Caps win the last 2, they will be in the playoffs

Not every team ahead of the Caps can win all of their games :laugh:

Went to the game tonight and from what I saw I can't disagree with this.:cheers:

The game tonight was amazing. I haven't seen the crowd like that all season. I've been to almost every home game and the air was electrified tonight. I give our fans credit for being loud and smart. Caps hockey is back. Ovie, Backstrom, Semin, Green are worth the price of admission, but guys like Cooke, Huet and Federov are why we are in this position. McPhee made some things happen and I hope he gets the credit he deserves. Huet for a 2nd rounder. Cooke for Pettinger who was doing nothing. Federov for Ted Ruth. Yes, that's right, Ted Ruth. Federov and Cooke have turned into both lockerroom and on ice leaders with their all out effort and calm but focused drive to win. Go Caps!!!

Alright, I wanna hear the locals opinions on if we play Pittsburgh or Montreal. I'm not a huge hockey fan, but I obviously root for the Caps. What are the chances of beating Pittsburgh or Montreal, if we get in of course? My brother LOVES THE PENS and always has.

Alright, I wanna hear the locals opinions on if we play Pittsburgh or Montreal. I'm not a huge hockey fan, but I obviously root for the Caps. What are the chances of beating Pittsburgh or Montreal, if we get in of course? My brother LOVES THE PENS and always has.

honestly, and not being a homer here, we have the ability to beat any team in the league. since Bruce Budreau took over as coach, we were second in the conference. With the talent we have on this team, no opponent is too great to overcome.

honestly, and not being a homer here, we have the ability to beat any team in the league. since Bruce Budreau took over as coach, we were second in the conference. With the talent we have on this team, no opponent is too great to overcome.

Sadly, the Pens seemed to have our number, especially when Crosby plays. In the past three years, we've only one one game against the Pens when he plays, and never on the road. I'm hoping we win the divsion so we get a team like the Rangers. I'd love to play Jagirl and co.

With Ottawa losing last night, and the Caps winning, the Caps are in very good position

The Caps just need Ottawa to lose one game in regulation, and the Caps win out and they are in

or if carolina loses one in regulation OR overtime, now that we're tied in points.

Huge night tonight for the Caps:

Tampa-Carolina: If Carolina doesn't win, Caps control their own destiny and can overtake them with two wins

Boston-NJ: If Boston doesn't win, Caps will be a point behind with Ottawa and Buffalo coming up

Philly-Pittsburgh: Ditto, except Philly has Pitt and NJ, who should be two tougher oppoints

Archived