Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reed Doughty commands you to reed this thread!!!

Teller

Ok. Being nice didn't work for several of you. One more time: please take these serious debate/comments to another thread--start one if appropriate. This thread is for fun. Continuing the "debate" will result in being on read-only for a week. Clear enough?

Hoping it isn't too late for the thread. :doh:

If I recall my Washington Redskins roster of the past, didn't Pat Fischer also wear #37. For Reed to wear that number has got to be respect for Pat.

But maybe Reed doesn't realize Pat had that number too.

Here's hoping that Reed Doughty and Dirty 30 Landry keep jelling together as "the" Safety Tandem.

If I recall my Washington Redskins roster of the past, didn't Pat Fischer also wear #37. For Reed to wear that number has got to be respect for Pat.

But maybe Reed doesn't realize Pat had that number too.

Here's hoping that Reed Doughty and Dirty 30 Landry keep jelling together as "the" Safety Tandem.

I think you're right about Fischer. But I also believe James Washington sported 37 as well. It could simply be coincidence.

When Reed Doughty calls 1-900 numbers, he doesnt get charged. He holds up the phone and money falls out.

Reed Doughty once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Some people like to eat frogs’ legs. Reed Doughty likes to eat lizard legs. Hence, snakes.

There are no races, only countries of people Reed Doughty has beaten to different shades of black and blue.

Reed Doughty can’t finish a “color by numbers” because his markers are filled with the blood of his victims. Unfortunately, all blood is dark red.

When Reed Doughty falls in water, Reed Doughty doesn’t get wet. Water gets Reed Doughty.

Reed Doughty's house has no doors, only walls that he walks through.

When Reed Doughty has sex with a man, it won’t be because he is gay. It will be because he has run out of women.

Archived