Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reed Doughty commands you to reed this thread!!!

Teller

i think we all know which Reed you would rather see in burgandy and gold

Ed Reed is the G.O.T.T. (greatest of THIS time) for sure. I just wish we hadn't been robbed of a decade worth of 21 and 30. My God. Don't even THINK about throwing (or running, unless it's to hide) against us. What could have been.....

Dude, who are you? Seriously.

I've lurked for a couple of year, just recently signed up via a college email (Always had free ones before this like hotmail and gmail, so I couldn't get in). So it's one of those weird situations where I've seen your stuff on here a lot, but I'm new as a member. I'll be quiet now.

I've lurked for a couple of year, just recently signed up via a college email (Always had free ones before this like hotmail and gmail, so I couldn't get in). So it's one of those weird situations where I've seen your stuff on here a lot, but I'm new as a member. I'll be quiet now.

I lurked for like a month, then when Redskins.com launched their new E-mail service (Free!) I tried that and sure enough i could join. :silly:

No, no. I've enjoyed the discussions the last couple days. I just wondered how someone with a join date of August 09 knew me when I haven't really been around lately.

Pleased to make your acquaintance, good sir. :cheers:

No, no. I've enjoyed the discussions the last couple days. I just wondered how someone with a join date of August 09 knew me when I haven't really been around lately.

Pleased to make your acquaintance, good sir. :cheers:

Not at all good sir, the pleasure is all mine.

And I have been a true fan of Reed "The Irresistible Force" Doughty since he was drafted. It's a shame the NCAA banished him to such an obscure school to protect the big name schools, but lucky for them he is forgiving. Lest they find themselves on the buisness end of the wrath of "White Lightening."

Not at all good sir, the pleasure is all mine.

And I have been a true fan of Reed "The Irresistible Force" Doughty since he was drafted. It's a shame the NCAA banished him to such an obscure school to protect the big name schools, but lucky for them he is forgiving. Lest they find themselves on the buisness end of the wrath of "White Lightening."

LOL.

You've clearly seen some of my tailgate posts too. :hysterical:

Yea hh, where the hell were you this offseason?

I actually had to be serious, like the whole time..

It sucked!

Man, it's been a wild ride lately. Pretty much since the divorce. Finally getting things back together, and getting back "home." I missed the holy hell out of you guys. :cheers:

In your thread title you spelled read wrong

Hey Mrs. Robinson! How've you been? Contrary to what you told me in my senior English class, I actually did make something of my life. I even worked as a sportswriter for a few years, and covered seven Redskins camps! How bout you? Still dressing several decades too young for your age and trying to pick up the janitor?

See, Mrs. Robinson, I spelled "read" r...e...e...d in the thread title, because, haha, you might have noticed the guy I was talking about is named "Reed." Get it? A play on words. Wait...What? I still fail? OK, then **** you.

:silly:

Archived