Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reed Doughty commands you to reed this thread!!!

Teller

Hey Mrs. Robinson! How've you been? Contrary to what you told me in my senior English class, I actually did make something of my life. I even worked as a sportswriter for a few years, and covered seven Redskins camps! How bout you? Still dressing several decades too young for your age and trying to pick up the janitor?

See, Mrs. Robinson, I spelled "read" r...e...e...d in the thread title, because, haha, you might have noticed the guy I was talking about is named "Reed." Get it? A play on words. Wait...What? I still fail? OK, then **** you.

:silly:

Even with all of those accomplishments you still cant seem to understand sarcasm... one day you will learn

-Mrs. Robinson

• 1 month later...
Well considering he was one of the few bright spots in the game on Sunday, flying to the ball and making good solid tackles, I figured this post deserved a bump. Leftwich wasn't demoted by the Bucs, he just didn't want to face Doughty on Sunday and, let's be honest, who can blame him? :D

Nice try GhostofSparta, but it was the Reed that made your fingers type!

As it was Reed who willed me to comment on your post. :laugh:

Wasn't he banned all last year for testing positive for himself? :evilg:

Reed is the man... better recognize, fool!

He is so good that in Haynesworth's contract, It sates that during every game, Reed has to let him make at lest one tackle!

Reed Doughty is so good, he makes Tom Cruise jump UNDER the couch!

This is you're offense... :). This is your offense after Reed is done blitzing... :mad:

That Reed's a bad Mother... "shut yo mouth"! Just talkin bout Reed!

Need I go on? Only if "HE" wills it... :laugh:

Yea verily it has come to pass that the faithful shall be rewarded. In fact, I heard a rumor that Reed has forced Mike Alstott out of retirement just so he can stuff him on a 2-pt conversion attempt to make ammends for the wrongs of the past.

He's also the reason Josh Johnson is starting, because Byron Leftwich has had no feeling in his legs since he found out Reed was starting.

Yea verily it has come to pass that the faithful shall be rewarded. In fact, I heard a rumor that Reed has forced Mike Alstott out of retirement just so he can stuff him on a 2-pt conversion attempt to make ammends for the wrongs of the past.

He's also the reason Josh Johnson is starting, because Byron Leftwich has had no feeling in his legs since he found out Reed was starting.

Awesome! The way of Reed is whacked!

In REED we Trust!!:logo:

One of us... one of us...one of us...one of us...one of us...one of us...one of us...one of us...one of us...one of us...one of us...one of us...one of us...one of us...one of us...one of us...one of us...one of us...one of us...one of us...one of us...one of us...one of us...one of us...one of us...one of us...one of us...

Please allow me just a moment, if you would, to look every last one of the haters, doubters and flamers squarely in your beady little eyes and tell you -- with all due respect, of course -- I ****ING TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!

:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky

Archived