Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reed Doughty commands you to reed this thread!!!

Teller

When Reed Doughty goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.

Jesus can walk on water, but Reed Doughty can swim thru land.

The reason newborn babies cry is because they know they have just entered a world with Reed Doughty.

Reed Doughty once had sex in the back of a pick up truck and some of his sperm leaked into the engine. That truck is now known as Optimus Prime.

Reed Doughty once beat up his shadow because it acted too much like him.

Reed Doughty destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.

Reed Doughty can slam a revolving door.

The Great Wall of China was originally created to keep Reed Doughty out. It failed miserably.

An Asian man ate 300 hot dogs in 30 minuets, not to be out down Reed Doughty ate 3 Asian men in 3 seconds!

Reed Doughty does not sleep. He waits.

The opening scene of the movie 'Saving Private Ryan' is loosely based on games of dodgeball Reed Doughty played in second grade.

Apple pays Reed Doughty .99 cents every time he listens to a song.

The Bible used to be called Reed Doughty and Friends.

Reed Doughty can gargle peanut butter.

They once made a Reed Doughty toilet paper, but it wouldn't take crap from anybody.

Reed Doughty can blow bubbles with beef jerky.

lol.... I hope you enjoyed those fellow Reed fan!... :ols:

freaking brilliant

• 1 month later...
When Reed Doughty goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.

Jesus can walk on water, but Reed Doughty can swim thru land.

The reason newborn babies cry is because they know they have just entered a world with Reed Doughty.

Reed Doughty once had sex in the back of a pick up truck and some of his sperm leaked into the engine. That truck is now known as Optimus Prime.

Reed Doughty once beat up his shadow because it acted too much like him.

Reed Doughty destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.

Reed Doughty can slam a revolving door.

The Great Wall of China was originally created to keep Reed Doughty out. It failed miserably.

An Asian man ate 300 hot dogs in 30 minuets, not to be out down Reed Doughty ate 3 Asian men in 3 seconds!

Reed Doughty does not sleep. He waits.

The opening scene of the movie 'Saving Private Ryan' is loosely based on games of dodgeball Reed Doughty played in second grade.

Apple pays Reed Doughty .99 cents every time he listens to a song.

The Bible used to be called Reed Doughty and Friends.

Reed Doughty can gargle peanut butter.

They once made a Reed Doughty toilet paper, but it wouldn't take crap from anybody.

Reed Doughty can blow bubbles with beef jerky.

lol.... I hope you enjoyed those fellow Reed fan!... :ols:

:ols: ... That is awesome... :ols:

• 1 month later...
WOW simply amazed sorry but Reed wouldn't even be on any other roster in the NFL. Nice guy, yeah probably so but I want Gnomes back there and not someone that CAN'T COVER!! Reed can't COVER deal with the truth, he should be out there in run situations ONLY!!!

Which is why you play him at SS pushed up toward the line with Atogwe at free. Just like you would if Landry was out there.

If Atogwe can't go, then we are screwed.

Hail.

WOW simply amazed sorry but Reed wouldn't even be on any other roster in the NFL. Nice guy, yeah probably so but I want Gnomes back there and not someone that CAN'T COVER!! Reed can't COVER deal with the truth, he should be out there in run situations ONLY!!!

God, you're still here after this travesty of a post? Just ****ing leave please.

I hope they have Gnomes ready cause Doughty will get smoked like a damn cheap blunt out there, let's all face it he played above his head when Sean died and hasn't been able to reproduce those same results. Hell I don't know why they chose him over Horton! I personally think they had to keep one white guy in the secondary let it be the one that is deaf and has a special need child. Maybe this is charity on it's best level.........Okay now I am ready to be flamed by all the Reed Doughty lovers!

And just to show that its a trend, here's a nice post from your history, of course from the "how many white dudes make the roster" joke thread:

Okay this made me blow snot bubbles in my office and now everyone (whitey included) wants to know what's so funny.....

God, you're still here after this travesty of a post? Just ****ing leave please.

And just to show that its a trend, here's a nice post from your history, of course from the "how many white dudes make the roster" joke thread:

Okay your point? If you can't deal with the fact that "most" caucasions aren't as good in football than african americans so be it. If you can't come to the understanding that I have as much right to voice my opinion as you or any one else, so be it. Everything I said is truth, Reed is partially deaf, crowd noice and other noises just could POSSIBLY limit him from hearing audibles and allowing him to cover correctly. Fact is there was another thread on here asking how many white men make the roster, was that a problem for you two? He guess what, it is what it is and Reed Doughty is a WEAK LINK in coverage, so get over it.

---------- Post added September-7th-2011 at 02:08 PM ----------

Which is why you play him at SS pushed up toward the line with Atogwe at free. Just like you would if Landry was out there.

If Atogwe can't go, then we are screwed.

Hail.

Exactly as I said play him in run situations.

Okay your point? If you can't deal with the fact that "most" caucasions aren't as good in football than african americans so be it. If you can't come to the understanding that I have as much right to voice my opinion as you or any one else, so be it. Everything I said is truth, Reed is partially deaf, crowd noice and other noises just could POSSIBLY limit him from hearing audibles and allowing him to cover correctly. Fact is there was another thread on here asking how many white men make the roster, was that a problem for you two? He guess what, it is what it is and Reed Doughty is a WEAK LINK in coverage, so get over it.

I'm over Reed's limitations as a player. I don't even like him as a player, except on Special Teams.

Your post was disgraceful. Has nothing to do with the facts about Reed and his family that were in it.

Okay your point? If you can't deal with the fact that "most" caucasions aren't as good in football than african americans so be it. If you can't come to the understanding that I have as much right to voice my opinion as you or any one else, so be it. Everything I said is truth, Reed is partially deaf, crowd noice and other noises just could POSSIBLY limit him from hearing audibles and allowing him to cover correctly. Fact is there was another thread on here asking how many white men make the roster, was that a problem for you two? He guess what, it is what it is and Reed Doughty is a WEAK LINK in coverage, so get over it

everything you're saying is OPINION and can't be qualified by facts. But as a friendly FYI, you may want to keep this "football" and not get into racial stereotypes. The mods may not show alot of grace regarding that.

No one is trolling. I am sorry if I offended anyone with my opinions. It just appears to me here that if you have 5,600 hundred replies you pretty much can do or say whatever but newbies here have to walk on eggshells in our thoughts and opions. So again that is my perception and I will stick by it and keep them to myself going forward. Let's all hope and pray that #21 comes down and posses #37 and he plays lights out!

No one is trolling. I am sorry if I offended anyone with my opinions. It just appears to me here that if you have 5,600 hundred replies you pretty much can do or say whatever but newbies here have to walk on eggshells in our thoughts and opions. So again that is my perception and I will stick by it and keep them to myself going forward. Let's all hope and pray that #21 comes down and posses #37 and he plays lights out!

Nah, Sean was a FS. That would REALLY confuse matters.

And for the record man, as I'm sure you'll find out when you come off the defensive, everyone gets treated exactly the same as everyone else here. There's no exceptions for the longest serving poster to one in his first 10 minutes. Not least from the mod you replied to who, without wishing to either embarrass him or stroke his ego; is one of the fairest, level headed, most patient moderators you could ever wish to meet. He's old school and out of the 'common sense over straight out discipline' school. And I for one really appreciate him for it.

But if you push him too far on the other hand .....

Hail.

If this is your perception,then I would suggest read more,post less and take a lot of deep breaths and think before those posts. And that really is all that will be said here about anything other than what this thread is about.

• 6 months later...

I'm here to claim my chicken dinner. :ols:

It took a long time to get to this point, but the Reed/Landry debate has been answered in Washington. Ultimately, we went with the more fundamentally-sound player, and the better tackler. Time for Meriweather to play centerfield, and put Reed in the box where he should be.

I tried ta tell y'all. :finger: :D

I'm here to claim my chicken dinner. :ols:

It took a long time to get to this point, but the Reed/Landry debate has been answered in Washington. Ultimately, we went with the more fundamentally-sound player, and the better tackler. Time for Meriweather to play centerfield, and put Reed in the box where he should be.

I tried ta tell y'all. :finger: :D

Who said we would even keep Reed? I wouldn't, especially if we draft a safety, time to move on from doughty IMO. I keep reading ppl on here saying cut Dhall or trade him but why no cut doughty he's even worse than hall.

Who said we would even keep Reed? I wouldn't, especially if we draft a safety, time to move on from doughty IMO. I keep reading ppl on here saying cut Dhall or trade him but why no cut doughty he's even worse than hall.

Reed missed allot of tackles last year and was picked on habitually. The chicken dinner winner is delusional. Brandon actually plays SS lol. They brought him into to replace LaRon. We need a FS. Reed won't be playing at all this year. There is a good chance he doesn't make the team next year.

Hail!

Archived