Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reed Doughty commands you to reed this thread!!!

Teller

Reed Doughty played out of his mind the last couple weeks. Good job by him.

The defense as a whole did everything they could to keep us in the game. This one is on the offense.

I know RG3 was hurt, but what I am really disappointed in is Shanny's play calling. We should have run the ball way more.

I've been down on Reed almost always, but he came to play today. Good on him.

Same. I've been a tough critic on the guy, but he was really playing well these last few weeks.

---------- Post added January-6th-2013 at 08:48 PM ----------

Reed Doughty and Sav Rocca get my game ball today.

I don't think you give out game balls in losses. I get what you're saying though.

Same. I've been a tough critic on the guy, but he was really playing well these last few weeks.

---------- Post added January-6th-2013 at 08:48 PM ----------

I don't think you give out game balls in losses. I get what you're saying though.

You get my figure of speech. Thanks!

Ha Ha! I was wondering when this thread would resurface. Reed truely was a force today and has been a stalwart all year long. We're lucky to have him.

That was nice. Now how about a safety in the draft? I'm all for it along with CB, OLB, OT & TE maybe...

Reed Doughty played unbelievably well these last two games. He's always had the heart and toughness but just never seemed to be a good enough athlete. That simply was not the case the last two weeks as he was key in our defense's performance. Reed was an absolute stud for us today and was all over the field. I was thoroughly impressed and as always, it will not be so easy for other guys to knock him off the roster next year after his showing the past two weeks once Gomes went down.

Archived