Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reed Doughty commands you to reed this thread!!!

Teller

This board needed to have a laugh at something this week I think. Thank you for that. I liked your mancrush. Work is dull today but at least I answered the phone with a smile thanks to you mate.

Hey, if at least one Skins fan smiled, my mission is accomplished here. Thanks! :cheers:

Not to spoil anyone's fun but I dont see any difference in the coverage abilities of Reed and Arch.

Reed is young though and hopefully can get his REED's down. Cause he cost us the buffalo game. And the Dallas game. But I guess Chuck Norris couldnt do better?

i am confused.

If only there was a way that Reed could read that post. Simply amazing. Reed is the Chuck Norris of the Washington Redskins. :)

I wish. I just hope the guy knows that we appreciate him and the job he's doing under such tough circumstances. I miss Sean. I probably always will. But ya know what? I feel comfortable with Reed and LaRon out there, and that's a high compliment to two guys in the infancy of their NFL careers.

I think Doughty and Landry make a combo that works; and could continue to work for a long time.

Not to spoil anyone's fun but I dont see any difference in the coverage abilities of Reed and Arch.

Reed is young though and hopefully can get his REED's down. Cause he cost us the buffalo game. And the Dallas game. But I guess Chuck Norris couldnt do better?

i am confused.

All respect bro, but I've watched him run step-for-step with some quick receivers, including Galloway if memory serves. He's night-and-day better, at least in this defense, than Archuleta. I honestly couldn't comment on the differences between what he and Arch were asked to do. I would assume Reed is being asked to do less coverage-wise, but I don't know. Regardless. I do know that he's been very capable of doing what he's asked.

It's funny. I was watching the game Sunday night at a friend's house. Each time Doughty made a play, I said something like, "See who made that tackle?" or "Who broke that play up?" When you're paying attention to him specifically, you see how much he actually does. If you're not looking for him, he's one of those quiet, do-everything guys who goes unnoticed.

Ya know...the kind of guy we Skins fans LOVE. :)

Not only that, but seizmologists fear that in the course of "rocking her world" Reed might actually rock the world, sending it careening off its axis and hurtling into the sun. That would be bad.
It's a good thing he won the male sportsmanship award at Northern Colorado twice. Otherwise, I think Mr. Doughty would have to come to ES and smack a *****.

:laugh: That's good stuff right there. Thx for the much needed laugh this morning.

Speaking of compassionate, Reed Doughty married some girl named Katherine in 2002. Katherine Doughty, I think it is. They have yet to consumate the marriage however, out of fear that Katherine might not survive the experience. Not only that, but seizmologists fear that in the course of "rocking her world" Reed might actually rock the world, sending it careening off its axis and hurtling into the sun. That would be bad.

Doesn't Reed have a son? :paranoid:

Just kidding, we're blessed to have a great group of guys on this team.

Awesome post!

NYG073.JPG

Reed'z in UR bakfeeldz, rippin off UR hedz!

With that one, Reed also becomes the Master of unsonny's funny pics & photchops thread. The Tailgate is but another notch on the belt of Reed. The belt, that allows to think it's holding his pants up, that is. Only adding to the greatness that is Reed.:)

Archived