Extremeskins

The Weekly SUPER BOWL 42 MERGE Who's Wearing The 21 Sticker Update Thread

Redskins Anonymous

Someone watched that game?

:D

History, man, history.

Undefeated, and defeated!

Didn't mean to dupe a thread.

I was under the impression it was for the season.

I SMS'd a few friends, and they had the same impression, as well.

Patches for 'skins, stickers for the rest of the league, for remainder of season.

I think it's a waste of time and energy to care about or monitor who team is wearing what decal on their helmets.

Makes good bulletin board material. We got the Giants next week. Any edge is an edge.

It's time to move on, people. Why do y'all always need something to ***** about?

Makes good bulletin board material. We got the Giants next week. Any edge is an edge.

I can see both sides of this. On the one hand, it took a conscious decision or slight effort once the sticker was on there, to remove it.

However, I didn't wear my 21 jersey to the Bears game. Am I dishonoring his memory? I could have, but I chose not to. I have grieved in my own way (had my own closure, if you will), and maybe those players from NY (some who were friends from 'The U') decided that it was time to move on. But if it's something to motivate the Skins, then more power to 'em. I think that staying in the playoff hunt and winning is incentive enough in honoring their fallen friend.

Guess I misread.

From http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3131704 :

"The NFL announced every player in the league will wear a No. 21 decal on his helmet at this weekend's games to honor Taylor. Redskins players will wear the decal for the remainder of the season."

Specific to Giants, was Shockey wearing the sticker?

Dolphins....heh....it's like watching a college team play in the NFL ranks.

It is sad, really.

They are SO inept, it is just, I don't know, I already used the word sad...

Looks to me like quite a few of the Pats (including Brady) have the sticker on. :whoknows:

Unless they put one on at halftime and I haven't noticed yet, they only have a '91' sticker on the back.

I figured, at the very least, former 'Canes across the league would have them, and I would've expected Shockey to have one.

Then again, as someone earlier mentioned, maybe they just don't want to dwell on it, and try to move on.

Archived