Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Weekly SUPER BOWL 42 MERGE Who's Wearing The 21 Sticker Update Thread

Redskins Anonymous

You know what? I've merged at least 10 threads on this today, and finally moved it to the Around the NFL forum - but I give up.

I guess, regardless of how dumb I think the 'controversy' is, I'm in the minority and people are really interested in this - so discuss away guys.

I am watching the Gaints / philly game. While the Eagles have the 21 sticker prominently displayed, the Giants do not have a 21 sticker. Can anyone get a picture to confirm as i don't know how? I have been watching this game and completely distracted trying to look for it. The Giants do not realize that with the redskins on the schedule next week, this is great bulletin board material. I guess they also don't know they have several of Sean Taylor's friends on their roster. I guess they also don't realize they have no class and that karma is going to be a... well you know.

This **** has to stop. Honestly. Other teams don't have to wear the sticker after last week. Does it really matter? For the record, I would wear it all year long, however, they are not required to do so. If I am not mistaken, didn't Jake Plumber get fined every game he honored Pat Tilman as a Bronco after the weak to honor?

Also, for all you hipocrites who blasted Brady for not having it on in pre-game warm-ups, tell me this, did we wear a #91 sticker for their fallen player? NO, so end of story.

You know what? I've merged at least 10 threads on this today, and finally moved it to the Around the NFL forum - but I give up.

I guess, regardless of how dumb I think the 'controversy' is, I'm in the minority and people are really interested in this - so discuss away guys.

You broke Tarhog, great job ;)

Archived