Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Weekly SUPER BOWL 42 MERGE Who's Wearing The 21 Sticker Update Thread

Redskins Anonymous

I don't know.

If people are blatantly getting the facts wrong because they're whiny little ****es who feel the need to tear down a superior team out of jealousy, then I think it's probably about time to start handing out temporary bans of two weeks, each time a new thread is opened.

Seriously, it's as if people aren't even taking a brief look at the board. Arent' there rules bout not even trying to see if a topic has been posted?

And the Pats game is almost over. Someone thinks that JUST NOW someone is posting something about this?

Jesus. Kill this noise now, mods, please.

We'll be dealing with it tomorrow, I promise there'll be some genius who thinks they had an original observation (and that they're the only ones who have enmity towards the Pats.)

You know what? I've merged at least 10 threads on this today, and finally moved it to the Around the NFL forum - but I give up.

I guess, regardless of how dumb I think the 'controversy' is, I'm in the minority and people are really interested in this - so discuss away guys.

:laugh: Sticker Gate 2007

The thing is, before I throw around accusations, I kind of like to see if I might actually be accurate.

All the people who've made these threads had the opportunity to watch Game Breaks, highlight footage and other games to see if teams ALL had the decals. If they had availed themselves of this opportunity, they could have prevented looking like a whining crying hater.

Or they could have waited for someone who could CONFIRM this (or even ASKED A QUESTION) rather than post opinion and and pass off their limited observational skills as fact.

It makes Redskins fans look really bad and it's pathetic considering how many of these there have been and when you add it to the "Brady isn't wearing the sticker" thread, it's gotten ridiculous. First--be accurate. Two--do research. Three--Stop looking for reasons to 'hate' on a superior team to yours.

The only reason anyone is even whining about the Patriots is because they're damn good and they've won SBs already. IF they had never won a SB before, a lot of these same haters would be on their sack.

You know what? I've merged at least 10 threads on this today, and finally moved it to the Around the NFL forum - but I give up.

I guess, regardless of how dumb I think the 'controversy' is, I'm in the minority and people are really interested in this - so discuss away guys.

Good thing you have back up. :)

F the Jets & Patriots for removing the 21 off their helmets. Those are the only 2 teams I noticed that removed them. If there is any other teams that did F them too. No class!!

As has been pointed out elsewhere, I don't remember the Redskins putting a #91 on their uniforms in honor of Marquise Hill.

F the Jets & Patriots for removing the 21 off their helmets. Those are the only 2 teams I noticed that removed them. If there is any other teams that did F them too. No class!!

Oh no you didn't.:doh:

Welcome to the NNT club.

Makes good bulletin board material. We got the Giants next week. Any edge is an edge.

Makes good bulletin board material. We got the Giants next week. Any edge is an edge.

They need to start focusing on getting up for a game against a division rival, a must win if they still want to get into the playoffs.

I doubt they are monitoring the NFL to see who's still honoring Sean. And it's probably very low on the list of things they would use as motivation. If they need that, then end the season now.

The only people who care about this, are a few fans who worry about it way too much.

I searched but could not find a thread on this....Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Every single team EXCEPT for the Patriots are wearing the Sean Taylor "21" sticker on the back of their helmets, and will continue to do so for the remainder of this season. Is there a reason that the Patriots are not giving tribute to ST? This pissed me off today, and makes me hate them even more.

I searched but could not find a thread on this....Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Every single team EXCEPT for the Patriots are wearing the Sean Taylor "21" sticker on the back of their helmets, and will continue to do so for the remainder of this season. Is there a reason that the Patriots are not giving tribute to ST? This pissed me off today, and makes me hate them even more.

search harder :)

You didn't have to do a search. YOu could have just looked at the damn first page of the stadium or looked at Around the NFL.

You didn't watch any other games, do any research, watch highlights closely or basically take any responsibility at all for your thoughts on this matter. Instead you chose to embrace mindless hate because it fit your preconceived notions.

And then you inflicted this thread on us after a dozen done so earlier WHILE THE GAME WAS STILL ON!!!

Did you really think you were the only one to post this the entire night?

Thanks Timmy Toughnuts

You're welcome. I can't believe how many threads were on this, considering how lots of other teams didn't wear the decal either. I just find the arrogance amazing, that you thought you were the only person to dislike the Patriots and notice that they weren't wearing the decal...HOURS BEFORE you posted.

You really think the Patriots don't like Sean Taylor for some reason? That Vince WIlfork is sitting there or Tom Brady is like "___ that ___!" I mean, please.

it's a choice they made maybe because having those two huge stickers looked kinda weird for them and they have their OWN teammate who died before the season they'd like to continue to honor more prominently.

I guess Sean should come before their own desire to focus attention on the memory of their teammate.

One would have thought that all that media coverage of Sean would have taught us not to be so harsh in our judgments of people we don't know or to presume we know all the facts or motivations of others who we have no reason to believe are evil or vicious.

You didn't have to do a search. YOu could have just looked at the damn first page of the stadium or looked at Around the NFL.

You didn't watch any other games, do any research, watch highlights closely or basically take any responsibility at all for your thoughts on this matter. Instead you chose to embrace mindless hate because it fit your preconceived notions.

And then you inflicted this thread on us after a dozen done so earlier WHILE THE GAME WAS STILL ON!!!

Did you really think you were the only one to post this the entire night?

I generally don't get angry at posters here, but this is Posting at its Worst.

This poster must have tried not to look. Is there such a thing as AntiSearching, where you deliberately try to repost old news.

Archived