Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Weekly SUPER BOWL 42 MERGE Who's Wearing The 21 Sticker Update Thread

Redskins Anonymous

I am watching the Gaints / philly game. While the Eagles have the 21 sticker prominently displayed, the Giants do not have a 21 sticker. Can anyone get a picture to confirm as i don't know how? I have been watching this game and completely distracted trying to look for it. The Giants do not realize that with the redskins on the schedule next week, this is great bulletin board material. I guess they also don't know they have several of Sean Taylor's friends on their roster. I guess they also don't realize they have no class and that karma is going to be a... well you know.

League-wide, not many NFL players are wearing the 21 longer than one week. I think of it more, it's really good to see players wearing it more than one week, than blame them for taking it off after one. I do see the Eagles have it. Maybe that makes some poetic sense - since the Eagles are more of an aggressive hard-hitting team than the current Giants team.

So who do we want to win this game ?

Should we be resigned to the fact that the Giants will almost certainly get a wild card, and hope they beat Philly to knock them out of the race, or do we hope that a Philly win will help doom the Giant's season, due to their touch schedule ahead, and hope Philly self-destructs later, also ?

So who do we want to win this game ?

Should we be resigned to the fact that the Giants will almost certainly get a wild card, and hope they beat Philly to knock them out of the race, or do we hope that a Philly win will help doom the Giant's season, due to their touch schedule ahead, and hope Philly self-destructs later, also ?

Tough call, Philly is 5-7 and a loss would put them behind us. I think if Philly won, it would put them ahead of us. However, as said in another thread, if the Giants lose 3 out of their next 4 and we win out, we would replace them. What seems more probable? I think maybe rooting for NYG is better.

But, this thread is not wrong. I am watching the game right now. No sticker.

Do you really care that much about a sticker? Does a sticker symbolize their thoughts? No. You have to move on, not all the players knew him and its the responsibility of the equipment staff too

nah Tom Brady wore one, during pre-game warmups his helmet didnt have it, but during the game he did

I thought for sure that Brady only wore it in the second-half, which I could not understand. I thought maybe he saw all of the Ravens and some of his teammates with it and added it at halftime.

I know, some one made a thread and they were wrong..

No they were not wrong.

During pregame, while other Patriots were shown having the 21, Brady was shown wearing a helmet that did not have a 21 sticker.

Once the game began, Brady did have the helmet on with the 21 sticker but when the thread was started during the warmups, it was accurate.

People also have to remember that ST wasn't unanimously loved around the league. Those who knew/met him loved him, and those who just played against him didn't. People like T.O. hated going up against him because not only did he shut them down, he slammed them down. I can't help but think T.O. quietly breathed a sigh of relief when he realized he wouldn't have to play against ST anymore.

I am flipping through the other games and more teams are not wearing it than are. However, Dallas IS wearing it. The only team in our division not wearing it is NY. Blondie, you're right; it is what it is. I just thought a franchise as historic and full of class as the Giants would have it. I was wrong. The only reason I even started the thread was to put the thought out there. Not to rant, to just say it's not there and ask why the Giants didn't do it?

Archived