Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Weekly SUPER BOWL 42 MERGE Who's Wearing The 21 Sticker Update Thread

Redskins Anonymous

I've been all over this stupid ass Pats fan I know about this issue, and he refuses to give a clear answer. His answers range from, "I doubt they're the only ones", "they were only required to honor him for one week", and "I hadn't noticed."

Does anyone else think this is a clear cut sign of disrespect???

Forgive me fellow Skins fans, but this truly disgusts me.

:2cents: The Patriots aren't the only team that have not got "21 on their helmets. Several teams don't. I didn't take it as a sign of disrespect.

I agree that I don't take it as a sign of disrespect. I don't consider it a big deal that after the required first week some teams decided to take it off. I'm thankful that the NFL saw to it that Sean was honored in that manner. I'm more interested in and SURPRISED by the teams that still have it on for a third straight week. It really makes me smile when I see that teams other than the 'Skins are still honoring Taylor. :)

From what I could determine, the teams that were still wearing the sticker in Week 15 were: Green Bay, Denver, Houston, Cincinatti, San Francisco, Atlanta, Cleveland, Tennessee, Kansas City, Pittsburgh, Miami, Arizona, New Orleans, Chicago, Minnesota, Oakland, San Diego, Philadelphia, Dallas and New York Giants (who put the sticker back on after not having it on last week). And Willis McGahee was the only Raven still wearing it from what I could see.

Oh, and get this! That list above? Including the Redskins, it totals 21 NFL teams that are still representing with the sticker. Was that planned or just an eerie coincidence? :paranoid:

Not to be a smart ass, but are you sure that the Jags aren't wearing it? Could it be that the cameras are on the wrong side of the field to see it on their helmets right now? I have heard a couple of times people saying that the sticker wasn't being worn by a certain team, but thought that all the teams were wearing them for the remainder of the season.

Archived