Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Weekly SUPER BOWL 42 MERGE Who's Wearing The 21 Sticker Update Thread

Redskins Anonymous

Old story. Discussed many times. Search is your friend.

Oh, I didn't realise that these boards were so serious that I had to do a search first. Next time I'll remember to use footnotes and a bibliography.

I stand by my words, and if you people don't like it, tough. The Pats were acting like a bunch of player haters, and they were in the Super Bowl today, and thus, I'm glad they got burned.

Sorry for being loyal to my team and its players.

Sheesh!

Oh, I didn't realise that these boards were so serious that I had to do a search first. Next time I'll remember to use footnotes and a bibliography.

I stand by my words, and if you people don't like it, tough. The Pats were acting like a bunch of player haters, and they were in the Super Bowl today, and thus, I'm glad they got burned.

Sheesh!

Oooooh boy

:munchout:

Sheesh!

Hey ... remember when you registered, and there was that little click you had to make that said you'd read the rules and agreed to follow them?

Be truthful. You lied, didn't you.

Tsk.

I think the NFL should be changed into the STFL. I mean, apparently, losing Sean Taylor was worse than losing both Kennedys, Abraham Lincoln, and Martin Luther King combined.

Change the name of the league and get Dion to rewrite "Abraham, Martin, and John" to properly reflect the depth of our loss.

Has anybody here

Seen my old friend Sean?

Can you tell me where he's gone?

He hit a lot of people

But the good they do die young

I just turned around and he's gone

I hope you all noticed the magic that the Giants had included the 21 sticker on the helmet!!!! The Patriots took theirs off 2 weeks after he died.

Too bad both teams couldn't lose, but THANK GOD the Giants won! I'm pretty sure I will applaud them when they come to FEDEX next year!

JUST GOES TO SHOW, THE NFC EAST SHOULD BE RENAMED...........

NFC BEAST !!!!!!

How is that showing no class??? We did not wear a #91 sticker at all but that is not us showing no class...

Wilfork is from the University of Miami so that is why he wears both.

i agree with this fully. also no one wore stickers for Darrent Willams. At the end of the day if you're going to get worked up because a football player isn't wearing a sticker to remember a man you've probably never met you really need a life.

LOL - I don't seriously think ST21 gave ANY heavenly help to the cursed Giants last night, but the fact that the Patriots have stripped their decals and the Giants had enough decency and respect for us to keep 'em on made this victory all the sweeter to me.

I don't know if I was disappointed or relieved that there was no big ST tribute of any kind before the SB. I finally feel ready to put this behind me and get ready for next year and hopefully most of you feel the same. I think that the wearing of 21 in the Pro Bowl will be a fitting end to the whole thing and we'll call it a year.

That was the last nail in the coffin in my book for any hope of rooting for the Pats last night. Would it have killed them to keep the stickers on for the Big Game?

Props to the Giants for keeping them on and honoring us at the Super Bowl. Glad that they knocked New England's teeth in!

:cheers:

Guest sith lord
That was the last nail in the coffin in my book for any hope of rooting for the Pats last night. Would it have killed them to keep the stickers on for the Big Game?

Props to the Giants for keeping them on and honoring us at the Super Bowl. Glad that they knocked New England's teeth in!

:cheers:

Seriously, let it go. They had the number 91 on their helmets in honor of their former teammate.

Archived