Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Weekly SUPER BOWL 42 MERGE Who's Wearing The 21 Sticker Update Thread

Redskins Anonymous

Again, I think "respect" is a personal feeling.

I was taught to say.....yes SIR......no SIR.........yes MAM....and no MAM.

My parents taught me that showed respect to those older than me.

Someone else might not have been taught those things. They say yes or no....which was not disrespectful to them.

When I hear them say.......yes or no.......does that mean I think they are disrespecting their elders? No, we are just showing it differently.

It is all relative to what WE know or feel.

One person can not tell me how to respect someone, nor should they think I am wrong if I don't see it the way they see it.

I see everyone talking about Darrent Williams, have you all forgotten about Damien Nash? The Broncos lost two players this offseason, not just one.

Also, it does not bother me that teams are not wearing the sticker this week. If it was last week, then it would have bothered me. However, the classy organizations are wearing it this week and to them we should be grateful!

And I don't know if it has been mentioned already, but Detroit isn't.

I believe the agreememnt was that it was mandatory for all teams to wear the 21 for only one week. It was optional any time after that.

I agree that teams have a choice. To me though, the Giants, being in our division, should show a bit more respect.

green bay, dallas, oakland, detroit. i think alot of teams are still wearing the stickers
The Lions are not.
there is a thread right below this one about this.
Correct.
Why is this such a big deal? I think all the NFL teams did a great job in honoring ST. I wish people would stop getting so worked up over this.
I agree.

Why is this such a big deal? I think all the NFL teams did a great job in honoring ST. I wish people would stop getting so worked up over this.

I don't disagree. I don't actually care, but it is interesting. You could say that the teams that are still wearing it this week are doing a great job of honoring ST in an instance where they weren't mandated by the league.

I would actually say that at least most of the teams that are all still wearing it have shown themselves to be fairly classy in the past, while some of the teams that are not have been known to be fairly classless.

I don't disagree. I don't actually care, but it is interesting. You could say that the teams that are still wearing it this week are doing a great job of honoring ST in an instance where they weren't mandated by the league.

I would actually say that at least most of the teams that are all still wearing it have shown themselves to be fairly classy in the past, while some of the teams that are not have been known to be fairly classless.

the steelers are. the pats arent. they only have the 91 sticker on now.

so that confirms your last sentence.

the steelers are. the pats arent. they only have the 91 sticker on now.

so that confirms your last sentence.

I haven't formed a real opinion yet, but in the eyes of many the Pats might have gone from the classiest franchise to the most classless in one season.

Archived