Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Connecticut Home Invasion.

USS Redskins

Connecticut Home Invasion.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/24/nyregion/24slay.html

I am sure everyone has heard about this – so to capsulate: Two career criminals meet in a halfway house, just out of jail. They see a mother and two daughters at a convenience store and follow them to their home in a nice neighborhood. They go to Walmart, bought a gun and broke in the home around 3 am. They knock out the husband and proceed to, among other things, beat the women, make them withdraw cash from a bank, rape the 11 yr old girl, kill the mother by strangling her and then burn the house to cover their crimes, which kills the two daughters. The husband survives and now gets to experience life without his family and the memory of their murders.

I saw the husband speak at a memorial for his wife and children and I nearly cried. It was horrible. I have a wife and two kids and couldn’t imagine what this man is going through.

Not sure in CT has a death penalty but I wish they could execute them, revive them and then execute them again.

I don’t care where you stand politically or philosophically, I think you would agree that the world will be a much better place without these animals. It’s not the final answer but it is a start.

Yes, Connecticut has the death penalty, HOWEVER, unless they've changed the way it is implemented since I moved out of the state in 1998 the Jury will have to convict these worthless sacks of **** on the FIRST VOTE, immediately upon entering the jury room to debate guilt/innocence, and will have to vote unanimously for the Death Sentence on the FIRST VOTE, immediately upon entering the jury room during the penalty phase. It is EXCEPTIONALLY difficult to get it imposed in Connecticut, and when it is, it's generally overturned by some panty-waisted Liberal pussball of a judge on appeal.

if that is true, that is quite unfortunate Mass. Hopefully it has changed. I think if the story is really as mentioned and these two people willingly killed and tortured this family, they deserve death, a slow and painful one.

I wonder if all the people defending Vick in the other thread are going to come in here and say that these guys are 'innocent until proven guilty'. Wouldn't want a double standard - I know how much they hate that.

:laugh:

Mass is pretty much right on...CT is far too liberal....unfortunately to execute them.

I grew up in Middletown. I REMEMBER the day that Jessica Short got stabbed 52 times during the Summer Sidewalk Sale by that SOB who walked away from Connecticut Valley Hospital. Yet again to be found "mentally unfit for trial" and sent back to CVH to live out his life on our dime instead of being fried like the worthless animal he is.

I think the father should drop the charges, organize a team to kidnap these two guys, and torture them in a basement for a year before burying them alive. Any further suggestions to my plan are welcome.

I would switch bury them alive with place them in a tank full of brown recluses.

I would switch bury them alive with place them in a tank full of brown recluses.

How about hoist them onto a hook (sorry no novicane or pain killers administered) and then hang them over a boat in the open ocean and draw in a bunch of hungry sharks....tease them with some chum and then hold these two scumbags over the boat on a hook allowing the sharks a chance to bite and tear away at their flesh but not allowing the body to be swallowed up......allow their blood to draw more and more sharks and once they have been ravaged by the sharks and before they go into shock and die from loss of blood ...........bring them back in and leave them on the boat to slowely die from the loss of blood then after their dead cut them into pieces and reward the sharks.......

I grew up in Middletown. I REMEMBER the day that Jessica Short got stabbed 52 times during the Summer Sidewalk Sale by that SOB who walked away from Connecticut Valley Hospital. Yet again to be found "mentally unfit for trial" and sent back to CVH to live out his life on our dime instead of being fried like the worthless animal he is.

One of the biggest injustices in the state's history, but in reality it's just one in a long list.

I'm closer to New Haven myself, and I hear about abuse of the system at all levels. This state's court system is a complete joke and is in the habit of offering convicts more options then victims.

How about hoist them onto a hook (sorry no novicane or pain killers administered) and then hang them over a boat in the open ocean and draw in a bunch of hungry sharks....tease them with some chum and then hold these two scumbags over the boat on a hook allowing the sharks a chance to bite and tear away at their flesh but not allowing the body to be swallowed up......allow their blood to draw more and more sharks and once they have been ravaged by the sharks and before they go into shock and die from loss of blood ...........bring them back in and leave them on the boat to slowely die from the loss of blood then after their dead cut them into pieces and reward the sharks.......

saw-2-jigsaw.jpg

:notworthy I think you could teach the Saw guys a thing or two.

One of the biggest injustices in the state's history, but in reality it's just one in a long list.

I'm closer to New Haven myself, and I hear about abuse of the system at all levels. This state's court system is a complete joke and is in the habit of offering convicts more options then victims.

...ain't that the truth Brother.

See the Michael Ross case from a couple of years ago. Rapes and murders at least 8 women...actually wants to die by lethal injection...and yet we still wouldn't put him down (eventually we did, but looked like idiots in the process).

These two idiots will, unfortunately, spend many years in our prisons and most likely never be executed.

The Box: For the rest of their natural lives, they spend time in a dark, coffin-sized box. They are feed intravenously and are never allowed to leave their Box: No TV, exercise yard, visitations, or even time with inmates or guards. So they spend the rest of their lives in a tiny box, with nothing but darkness, until they die.

That would teach 'em.

How about ask the father what he wants. Death is too good for these creatures. They deserve to rot in Jail forever living a misserable life. In fact - I hope they sober up, rehab, and sit in Jail the rest of their lives knowing what they did. I want them to suffer.

Anyone remember the Potomac murders in 1994 (or 1995). The Goff family. House contractor assistent sexually assulted a young girl. Got caught by the main contractor. Killed them both. Then waited in the house for the other 2 sisters to come home 1 by 1, killed them. Then waited for the dad. Killed him.

The mother and son were away at the beach only to loose their entire family. One of the girls was a friend of mine and the mom was a friend. She had no intrest in a trail just to get the death penalty. She wanted him in jail, for life, as quickly as possible and then wanted him to simply rot away.

Being anti-death penalty i still dont see why they cant be in Jail FOREVER..

And then if they screw up in there, then they get the death penalty..

But that is about as likely as getting the DP in the first place.

The oldest of the two criminals has been arrested 29 times. The younger, although I don't remember the number, was well on his way to topping that record. They've screwed up enough in society already. They broke into a home, raped children, murdered them and their mom and set the home on fire. A life sentence in jail seems too easy. There is no hopes of rehabilitating these punks.

Archived