Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Connecticut Home Invasion.

USS Redskins

How about ask the father what he wants. Death is too good for these creatures. They deserve to rot in Jail forever living a misserable life. In fact - I hope they sober up, rehab, and sit in Jail the rest of their lives knowing what they did. I want them to suffer.

Anyone remember the Potomac murders in 1994 (or 1995). The Goff family. House contractor assistent sexually assulted a young girl. Got caught by the main contractor. Killed them both. Then waited in the house for the other 2 sisters to come home 1 by 1, killed them. Then waited for the dad. Killed him.

The mother and son were away at the beach only to loose their entire family. One of the girls was a friend of mine and the mom was a friend. She had no intrest in a trail just to get the death penalty. She wanted him in jail, for life, as quickly as possible and then wanted him to simply rot away.

Yea i infortunately remember as Sherri was a friend of mind....Horrible I mean horrible tragedy.........I still think about them especially when i drive by that house

Yea and the contractor was and illegal ......go figure.............

Yea i infortunately remember as Sherri was a friend of mind....Horrible I mean horrible tragedy.........I still think about them especially when i drive by that house

Yea and the contractor was and illegal ......go figure.............

My parents live a few blocks from there and I remember when it happened - I didn't really know any of the victims but it makes me wonder if they are in my middle school yearbook or something. I drove by that house all the time.

I just tried to do some research on the case and it is interesting how the family really pushed the prosecutor away from seeking the death penalty. There was some question as to whether the murderer would mount an insanity defense, but he eventually just pleaded guilty and took the six consecutive life sentences.

There was very little information about whether he was an illegal immigrant ... I think it's reasonable to assume that he was, since he was a day laborer who came from Ecuador less than two years before the murders, but I would guess that nobody even bothered to look into it. The government isn't going to worry about deporting someone who is sentenced to life in prison.

Being anti-death penalty i still dont see why they cant be in Jail FOREVER...

$40K per convict per year to keep them in jail X 20+ years each = $1,600,000 MINIMUM to keep these scumballs in jail.

2 - 7.62mm NATO bullets = less than $.50 OR

1 - 50' length of nylon rope = less than $20 (and is re-useable) OR

2 Jolts of High Voltage Electricty at $.11 per kilowatt/hour = less than $1.00

Gee, I don't think that even YOU can argue with that reasoning.

• 3 years later...

These guys are on trial this week.

They went to the prosecutors office with a deal to plead guilty to multiple life sentences - the prosecutors told them to kiss off... I love it.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/09/16/connecticut-police-captain-defends-response-home-invasion-ended-deaths-mom/

These white trash douchebags are going to fry... and hell is way to good a place for them.

I think jail would be too easy for these guys. They should get the death penalty. I have worked in a few prisons and some facilities are very nice. They have football fields, baseball fields, indoor and outdoor basketball courts etc. Plus they eat free, sleep free I know it would suck to be in prison, but in away with some of the features the prisons have now its not really a big punishment to them. Some of these people are living out on the streets our halfway houses so they figure they are better off in jail.

$40K per convict per year to keep them in jail X 20+ years each = $1,600,000 MINIMUM to keep these scumballs in jail.

2 - 7.62mm NATO bullets = less than $.50 OR

1 - 50' length of nylon rope = less than $20 (and is re-useable) OR

2 Jolts of High Voltage Electricty at $.11 per kilowatt/hour = less than $1.00

Gee, I don't think that even YOU can argue with that reasoning.

This math is completely wrong, the Death Penalty is much more expensive than life in prison with no possibility of parole.

But who cares. Venting is good for the blood pressure.

I think jail would be too easy for these guys. They should get the death penalty. I have worked in a few prisons and some facilities are very nice. They have football fields, baseball fields, indoor and outdoor basketball courts etc. Plus they eat free, sleep free I know it would suck to be in prison, but in away with some of the features the prisons have now its not really a big punishment to them. Some of these people are living out on the streets our halfway houses so they figure they are better off in jail.

Maximum security prisons are hellholes. Don't spread the myth that convicted murderers live a cushy life behind bars - it isn't true at all.

Maximum security prisons are hellholes. Don't spread the myth that convicted murderers live a cushy life behind bars - it isn't true at all.

Key point is being alive at all... which their victims are not... but if you are talking money - these guys have cost taxpayers how much over their respective criminal careers? Trials, incarcerations, half way houses, insurance coverages, rehabs, etc.. etc.. etc.. I dont know all the facts of every arrest here but I think they have run pretty much run out of credit by now.

I am not saying its cushy I am saying its better than what some of the criminals have before going in. I wasn't saying every single jail is like this but I have been in ones that were like this and one happened to be a maximum security prison.

Also, how do you know the cost for an execution? I am just asking cause I don't know, but I do know it does cost almost 45K a year for each inmate on average. Here is a link for Conn. and the costs per inmate per facility.

http://www.cga.ct.gov/2008/rpt/2008-R-0099.htm

I

Also, how do you know the cost for an execution? I am just asking cause I don't know, but I do know it does cost almost 45K a year for each inmate on average. Here is a link for Conn. and the costs per inmate per facility.

http://www.cga.ct.gov/2008/rpt/2008-R-0099.htm

I didn't say anything about "the cost of an execution." I spoke of the overall cost of implementing the Death Penalty. Because the Death Penalty is irreversible and ultimate, every state is required by the Constitution to provide safeguards and appeals to ensure that the sentence is accurate and just, and every prisoner has access to both state and federal courts to try to save his or her life.

This places an enormous burden on the court system, and costs a hell of a lot of money. Here in California, Death Penalty cases swallow nearly half of the time and manpower of the entire Supreme Court, yet the backlog grows bigger every year. By any objective measure, the Death Penalty costs much more than simply plopping another inmate into the prison system without possibility of parole.

This math is completely wrong, the Death Penalty is much more expensive than life in prison with no possibility of parole.

But who cares. Venting is good for the blood pressure.

The math as he explains it is quite accurate, and much cheaper. I don't think MSF had time for your "safeguards" and "appeals."

The whole death penalty process should be reformed. In this day and age, with technology a significant number of cases are open and shut beyond the shadow of a doubt - no room for years and years of appeals and bull****. Guilty. Appeal once. Denied. Take them out back, 2 to the head, buh bye. Not even talking about the guys who claim innocence and evidence is circumstantial and they just get a tough jury in a tough district. I mean the guys who we all KNOW committed the crime, even folks who plead guilty.

I realize this is a simple view on things and is also easier said than done but the thought Im conveying is that "the death penalty is more expensive" is an unfortunate excuse that ignores the true problem, that the process itself is filled with expensive, bureaucratic garbage that needs to be realistically eliminated.

The 2 dudes in question here should be left at the mercy of the victims family, at any cost. That's my tax dollars put to good use IMO.

The whole death penalty process should be reformed. In this day and age, with technology a significant number of cases are open and shut beyond the shadow of a doubt - no room for years and years of appeals and bull****. Guilty. Appeal once. Denied. Take them out back, 2 to the head, buh bye. Not even talking about the guys who claim innocence and evidence is circumstantial and they just get a tough jury in a tough district. I mean the guys who we all KNOW committed the crime, even folks who plead guilty.

I realize this is a simple view on things and is also easier said than done but the thought Im conveying is that "the death penalty is more expensive" is an unfortunate excuse that ignores the true problem, that the process itself is filled with expensive, bureaucratic garbage that needs to be realistically eliminated.

The 2 dudes in question here should be left at the mercy of the victims family, at any cost. That's my tax dollars put to good use IMO.

You trust prosecutors WAYYYYY more than I do apparently. Any time a person that needs WINS (I chose wins over convictions) to further their political career and there is no legal mechanism to hold them accountable there is absolutely no way in hell I'd be in favor of shortening the process. Put in a legal method to jail prosecutors/police that withhold evidence or otherwise act in grossly negligent manner causing a wrongful conviction FIRST and then maybe I'd support something like that.

That is alittle bit disturbing to me. I can't even imagine what this man is going through. I wish the law was just a tad different on some levels. If the evidence is overwhelming and suspects were proven guilty, I would like to see execution days later. These guys raped this mans 11 year old daughter. That is sick and twisted. While nothing will ever fix what this guy has to live through the rest of his life, I goto imagine after hours of brutal torture, then tied to a stack and set to a timer that slowly burns them alive underneath them, I would have to imagine the husband and families who want to watch will at least get to see justice served. Tax dollar money saved would be astronomical. A nice surgical kit, wooden stakes, a gas stove with a nice sized tank. How much can that possibly cost?

You trust prosecutors WAYYYYY more than I do apparently. Any time a person that needs WINS (I chose wins over convictions) to further their political career and there is no legal mechanism to hold them accountable there is absolutely no way in hell I'd be in favor of shortening the process. Put in a legal method to jail prosecutors/police that withhold evidence or otherwise act in grossly negligent manner causing a wrongful conviction FIRST and then maybe I'd support something like that.

Agreed.

Especially in a situation where the death penalty is in play.

This is a really heartbreaking story though. And all for 15,000 dollars.

It's also unfortunate that the police were outside of the home, setting up a perimeter, for a half hour, while the two guys were inside hurting the family and setting the place on fire. They were following their procedure for the situation, but that still doesn't sit quite right.

Archived