Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

1. I love how douchebag Florio tried to make Werders tweets ambiguous and not accurate.

Ā 

2. I love watching douchebag Florio flounder.

Ā 

3. I love watching Werders original report be confirmed by douchebag Florio.

Ā 

Heā€™sĀ not in the NFL, but his face is by far one of the most punchable in the press next to Colin Cowherd and Michael Wilbon. Maybe in reverse order.

Ā 

and of course, the obligatory..

Ā 

**** THE COWBOYS!!!!

• Like 3

From ESPN:

Ā 

"A team source did confirm the Cowboys had a recent telephone conversation with former NFL coach Jeff Fisher, who took theĀ Tennessee TitansĀ to Super Bowl XXXIV and whose regular-season record is 173-165-1, with a 5-6 playoff record. Fisher is highly regarded by Jones and team vice president Stephen Jones, but Fisher's three-year hiatus since being fired by theĀ Los Angeles RamsĀ in 2016 was a detriment to scheduling a formal interview."

Ā 

Please, Santa Claus, please make Jeff Fisher the next Cowboys coach. I've behaved really well so far this year.

• Like 1

I recall an expose, I think it was at ESPN, of the dysfunctional relationship between Aaron Rodgers and Mike McCarthy. Rodgers didn't come off great, but McCarthy sounded clueless. Rodgers became disgusted with the playcalling and supposedly started calling his own plays in the huddle.

Ā 

Sounds like a perfect Jerry Jones hire...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SkinFanInMinn said:

This is going to suck for one reason, just saw the TV in the break room and the trailer at the bottom says: "Mike McCarthy makes Cowboys Superbowl contenders"...Ā šŸ¤®

A whole offseason of this crap.

Ā 

Au contraire. It's simply the delicious buildup to another excruciating 8-8 disaster for "America's Team."

11 minutes ago, SkinFanInMinn said:

True, but dealing with Cowboy fans between now and then isĀ šŸ¤®

Ā 

I married a Texas lady. Her family is just as fatalistic about the Cowboys as we are about the Redskins.

Ā 

I did enjoy a brief look at Cowboys Zone and everyone talking themselves into liking this hire.

11 minutes ago, profusion said:

I married a Texas lady. Her family is just as fatalistic about the Cowboys as we are about the Redskins.

Ā 

I did enjoy a brief look at Cowboys Zone and everyone talking themselves into liking this hire.

Honestly I think it's more of the media than the regular fans.Ā  I have one co-worker up here that's a Cowboys fan (she grew up in Iowa of course).Ā  She's pretty fatalistic as well especially about their owner and his meddling.Ā  I think she's cautiously optimistic about McCarthy as well.

3 hours ago, SkinFanInMinn said:

Honestly I think it's more of the media than the regular fans.Ā  I have one co-worker up here that's a Cowboys fan (she grew up in Iowa of course).Ā  She's pretty fatalistic as well especially about their owner and his meddling.Ā  I think she's cautiously optimistic about McCarthy as well.

I thought McCarthy was a meeehh hire, bring in Mike Nolan makes it a bad hire. Nolan is the definition of retread, and not even a good one. That defense just took a step back.

8 hours ago, The Hangman- C_Hanburger said:

Mike Nolan BWAHHHHAAAAAAAA šŸ¤Ŗ

Ā 

"Who's Dan Campbell?"

"At least it wasn't Jeff Fisher"Ā 

šŸ˜

The Cowboy fan in him says it's a great hire, but his football instincts hates the hire.Ā šŸ˜œ

Edited by BleedBNG

Jerry heard bells. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Ā 

As only Jerry Jones can, he spun a family tale to connect to his affection to McCarthy.

"My sister explained to my dad one time when she was explaining why she wanted to divorce," Jones said. "Dad loved her husband, and he said, 'What's gotten into you?' And she said, 'I don't hear bells.' He said, 'Bells? Bells? I haven't heard bells for the last 30 years.' The bottom line is that is a dad trying to advise his daughter on the right move.

"But the bottom line is, I heard bells."

McCarthy smiled as Jones told that story and had one of his own about the interview.

"Jerry is telling a story about the purchase of the Dallas Cowboys, and at the end of the story, he leans over to me and he grabs me by the forearm and reaches out to shake my hand and he says, 'You need to be the coach of the Dallas Cowboys,'" McCarthy said. "I jumped up and hugged him. I'll stop right there. We had a hell of time.

"Now that's a moment. And that's a story I'll be telling the rest of my life."

Ā 

14 hours ago, profusion said:

Jerry ļ»æheard bells. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Ā 

What the hell is Skeletor rambling about there?Ā šŸ¤Ø

Ā 

Going on about his sister,Ā belles, and divorce. Yeesh.

Edited by SkinsGuy
  • Haha 2