Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just bought a new car

SkinsFanCU07

Hey all, title is self explanatory just recently purchased an 05 Infiniti G35x with 20,000 miles on it. Was a graduation present for myself for recently graduating college and getting a job. Before I had this car I drove around in a crappy saturn l200 so this is quite the upgrade.

Pic below:

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb85/srads13/102_0547.jpg

Car has 280 hp and for modifications I just recently put in an Popcharger/Ztube combo (new intake), JDM Clear Corners and the car is going to get tinted 20% all the way around tommorow :) I'm actually thinking about putting a supercharger in it down the road so we'll see what happens.

So what does everybody else drive?

nova86.jpg

First car I ever got to drive. My dad bought it new.

Mine was navy blue though. And all messed up. Didn't even have a right side mirror, as it wasn't required back then. The ceiling canvas was gone. There was this sticky, crumbly crap that kept falling off of it. The radio would keep shorting out and had to be hit on the side. Just about bruised my hand on a particularly long drive to a friend's house once. And the car would rattle so much at a stoplight that I'd have to shift it into Neutral, otherwise my hands would get sore.

You know, I miss that thing sometimes :(

Nice G35 man! I was hoping it was the coupe. The coupe is pretty sick. How does the torque and acceleration? My buddy test drove one and said it has no torque, whatsoever. Car with no torque = crap. Just wondering.

infiniti_G35_coupe_luxury.jpg

it would be easy to drive the speed limit, but you tend to forget it often. Also, when the flow of traffic is going 5-10 mph over, which is pretty average, it just makes it worse for you, especially with all the honking. Most roads that are 30-35 mph are never taken that slow except for kids in drivers ed.

I think they should have the tickets if you are going 10 miles or over in an area. That will eliminate how people tend to forget how fast they are going. Usually if I end up going 10 miles over, I slow down on the highway or major roads.

It's also just a younger person thing, or someone who just got a car. I have a normally reasonable friend who only got his car a few months ago, had to drive the family van while he was home during college. He laughed when I said I never go more than 10 miles over, saying I should easily be doing 10-15.

I drive a 2004 Silver Nissan Sentra. Its my sisters right now, but we share it until she gets a new car with 4 wheel drive, so she can actually move around up at Cornell for school.

04-sentra-hero.jpg

Only difference between this one and Mine is that mine has a spoiler on the back.

This is my car right now:

2000_Honda_Accord_SE4a.jpg

2000 Honda Accord ULEV 142K on it.

And in 2 weeks when my sister gets her license this will be my new ride:

Acura-Tsx-2005-0001.jpg

2005 Acura TSX. Fully loaded. I absolutely love this car (currently my dads, but hes buying a BMW 5 series for himself) and cant wait til i get it. Its really the only reason i gave my sister my car.

Archived