Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

U.S. Government sank the Titanic (merged)

Spaceman Spiff

I loved the video.

"As you can see, the ice on the left melts, while the metal on the right hardly melts at all." :laugh:

he said the metal barely melts, not hardly. Its typical sheeple like you who would try to misquote him to make him sound like he doesnt know the scientific difference between hardly and barely. you need to check your facts then you will know the government covered this up, and you will stop trying to pick apart his well produced theory.

Right, that's it! On behalf of the British government I am declaring war on the your country. Expect men in kilts to invade anytime soon.

Or...you could pay reparations by giving us one of your aircraft carriers...one you don't want, Nimitz? Pay up! :mad:

We like the Nimitz.

How about the Kitty Hawk? :)

I loved the video.

"As you can see, the ice on the left melts, while the metal on the right hardly melts at all." :laugh:

Just remember that while the metal may not have melted, it was certainly weakened.

Which brings me to my next subject. CONSPIRACY THEORISTS LISTEN UP... Some of my friends and I are getting together at my place this weekend. Our group will be taking a trip. If you wish to hear my theories before we blast off, you can PM me. Just remember, if you're unwilling to listen to what I have to say, you are an ignorant *** and have already proven my intellectual and argmentable genius.

The comet is drawing near, and we all know what rests behind it-- everlasting life. Please, all my conspiracy theory brethen come hither!!!

I will leave a bucket in my living room, from which you should all imbibe. Don't worry if you don't see me there, for I arrive at some point after you have all partaken in the sacred bucket of nectar. I will leave the sacred mugs as well, so just come in and take a drink. If you feel a sharp pain in your liver and have a hard time breathing, that's just your allergies so don't panic.

And remember, if you haven't rocked it then you can't knock it. See my ad below.

OMG!!! I can't believe all this time I was being lied to. Who actually believes this ****?

I think I get how these conspiracy nuts work.

1. It's always the Jew's fault

2. No matter how ridiculous the claim, some how link it to the Jews

3. If unable to link the Jews directly to event, try to link event to the US gov't, then claim US gov't controlled by Jews.

OMG!!! I can't believe all this time I was being lied to. Who actually believes this ****?

I think I get how these conspiracy nuts work.

1. It's always the Jew's fault

2. No matter how ridiculous the claim, some how link it to the Jews

3. If unable to link the Jews directly to event, try to link event to the US gov't, then claim US gov't controlled by Jews.

Ummmm.... I think it's a joke. ;)

Grape- how did you know about the KW2?!! :laugh:

I just think it is hilarious where the guy does his "reenactment" with the ice in the bathtub :notworthy

I'm a cane fan and use to frequent Grassy. At least the lounge. I hardly go over there anymore though.

i gotta admit for awhile he had me fooled. i couldnt figure out if he was joking or if he was the stupidest person on earth

The Room Temperature challenge got a good laugh out of me... "The metal, hardly melted at all)

Archived