Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

U.S. Government sank the Titanic (merged)

Spaceman Spiff

"Seriously, could the government's "official" story of that day's events be any more flimsy? There are lots of unanswered questions about the Titanic, and yet there has been no official third-party investigation by incorruptible officials. Why not? What did the Taft administration have to hide? No wonder Woodrow Wilson handed him his ass in a bag during the election a few months later. Back then, Americans knew a Zionist plot when they saw it."

nice work mjah! :laugh:

the funny thing is how many Americans believe that watching some Rosie O'Donnell/Charlie Sheen video is more persuasive than

thousands of pages of investigations by ENGINEERS and PHYSICISTS..

Rosie O'Donnell: "I do believe it's the first time in history that fire has melted steel," she said. "I do believe that it defies physics for the World Trade Center Building 7, which collapsed in on itself, it is impossible for a building to fall the way it fell without explosives being involved"

http://www.alternet.org/mediaculture/50116/

Oh my lord- how can any adult in this country be THAT stupid?!! Did she even go to elementary school?

big_pi4.jpg

I don't give people like Rosie free time in my head as a rule, but I wonder if she actually uses her writers to help her create the most annoyingly stupid **** possible to say. Outside of message boards, I have rarely seen the like.

Rosie O'Donnell: "I do believe it's the first time in history that fire has melted steel," she said. "I do believe that it defies physics for the World Trade Center Building 7, which collapsed in on itself, it is impossible for a building to fall the way it fell without explosives being involved"

http://www.alternet.org/mediaculture/50116/

Oh my lord- how can any adult in this country be THAT stupid?!! Did she even go to elementary school?

big_pi4.jpg

What she ment was there is no OPEN AIR FIRE (800c max) in history that has ever melted steel

Which is very true since other steel buildings around the world have burned for much longer than building 7 did and never did any building collapse

pp190104building7.jpg

here is a pic of the raging inferno that brought it down :laugh:

What she ment was there is no OPEN AIR FIRE (800c max) in history that has ever melted steel

Which is very true since other steel buildings around the world have burned for much longer than building 7 did and never did any building collapse

pp190104building7.jpg

here is a pic of the raging inferno that brought it down :laugh:

LOON!

:laugh:

Archived