Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

U.S. Government sank the Titanic (merged)

Spaceman Spiff

How moronic. Is it posible that the internet will make us all less inteligent? I'm begining to believe so. :doh:

And really Spiff... You think its a compelling case? The jews did it?

OMG how stupid. :doh:

EDIT: OK now I feel stupid. I'm so used to seeing lunitic theorys on the web that I bought in hook line and sinker. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: I don't know what is funnier that website or how you bought it.... :laugh:

I have a bridge in the Sahara I'd like to sell ya ;)

Im just waiting for one of those sheeples to come here and marginalize unfastend coins with some condscending words like "cute" to try to herd people back into place.

The way you guys band together to make light of a ship sinking with thousands aboard it truly speaks to your position on 911.

Nice Job. :applause:

The way you guys band together to make light of a ship sinking with thousands aboard it truly speaks to your position on 911.

Nice Job. :applause:

your willingness to defend the evil governments of the US shows us exactly who you are. Damn Imperialist Capitalist pig, dont you have some country to invade for their oil.

your willingness to defend the evil governments of the US shows us exactly who you are. Damn Imperialist Capitalist pig, dont you have some country to invade for their oil.

Your inability to discern that there will be no US government in the near future if we keep up our foreign policy.

Your willingness to back a tyranical american policy shows me that you have lost complete touch with what it means to be american.

Keep hiding your sins in the american flag.

Remember, we are occupying them, they are not evil.

I like this qoute:

"This graph was taken from the Journal of Metals, Minerals & Materials. This graph was made by at least one real scientist. Maybe two. Just try and prove them wrong. You can't. Science wins."

Actually made me laugh out loud.

Your inability to discern that there will be no US government in the near future if we keep up our foreign policy.

Your willingness to back a tyranical american policy shows me that you have lost complete touch with what it means to be american.

Keep hiding your sins in the american flag.

Remember, we are occupying them, they are not evil.

your the one backing the tyranical government perpetrating the greatest cover up of all time, dont put your guilt on me. I know it hurts but man up and be proud to support your government if your gonna continue to spread its lies.

also since you must be a jingoist to be dismissing this conspiracy so easily, I find it humorous you dont capitalize your countries name.

your the one backing the tyranical government perpetrating the greatest cover up of all time, dont put your guilt on me. I know it hurts but man up and be proud to support your government if your gonna continue to spread its lies.

also since you must be a jingoist to be dismissing this conspiracy so easily, I find it humorous you dont capitalize your countries name.

And i find it equally humorous that you only capitalize "I".

Seems quite telling and consistent with a good portion of our society today.

:cheers:

you facists are all the same, fit my mold or I will belittle you. atleast your obsequious otherwise I would have fear.

I find it ironic that you call me a "fascist" and a follower....

Meanwhile I'm the only one in this thread with a differing viewpoint, one closely resembling humane too.

I find it ironic that you call me a "fascist" and a follower....

Meanwhile I'm the only one in this thread with a differing viewpoint, one closely resembling humane too.

blah blah sure you want to paint yourself as trying to save lives, but all your doing is killing people and many more in the future by spreading the lies of your so called government.

I cant believe how cavalier you are about the victims of the Titanic, typical jingoist you have no world view. A dose of international media would wake you up.

And i find it equally humorous that you only capitalize "I".

Seems quite telling and consistent with a good portion of our society today.

:cheers:

I notice you haven't even attempted to disprove the compelling evidence presented about the sinking of the Titanic. Clearly you can't refute the evidence. Stop being a sheep, Ken, admit the truth that is right in front of your eyes!

I notice you haven't even attempted to disprove the compelling evidence presented about the sinking of the Titanic. Clearly you can't refute the evidence. Stop being a sheep, Ken, admit the truth that is right in front of your eyes!

I thought the video said it all.

After all, there IS a video and the only thing missing from making it rock solid is posting it on youtube! :)

the funniest part of it is that it so mimics the 9/11 loonies in "recreating" the events-

but then they don't actually "recreate" what happened!

Rosie O'Donnell stated that "never in history has fire melted steel."

Uh, isn't that news to steelworkers in Pittsburgh who use heat to melt the metal?

the funniest part of it is that it so mimics the 9/11 loonies in "recreating" the events-

but then they don't actually "recreate" what happened!

Rosie O'Donnell stated that "never in history has fire melted steel."

Uh, isn't that news to steelworkers in Pittsburgh who use heat to melt the metal?

Just so we are clear in case anyone didn't know....I'm on these "loonies" sides.

http://patriotsquestion911.com/professors.html

http://patriotsquestion911.com/survivors.html

http://patriotsquestion911.com/

Yes, but none of that is nearly as damning to your character as the fact that you are a Cowboys fan. ;)

It is difficult to overcome, I truly believe THAT is why no one here takes me seriously. :)

It is difficult to overcome, I truly believe THAT is why no one here takes me seriously. :)

No that's not it. It's espousing that the U.S. Government was involved in knocking down the WTC Towers and/or Building 7. That's why no one takes you seriously.

Though being a Cowboys fan doesn't help. :laugh:

No that's not it. It's espousing that the U.S. Government was involved in knocking down the WTC Towers and/or Building 7. That's why no one takes you seriously.

Though being a Cowboys fan doesn't help. :laugh:

Again, I side with the people in the links I provided up top.

Plenty take ME seriously.

BTW, I was joking, I know exactly why people HERE don't take me seriously.

Archived