Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2 teens cook puppy alive in oven

shk75

Wow, just noticed the first part of the article. I was wondering how they got 10 years.

Joshua Moulder, 17, and Justin, 19, pleaded guilty in January to charges including burglary, criminal damage to property, terroristic threats and cruelty to children.
They broke into a community center to do this and forced kids to watch. Then told the kids they'd kill em if they told anyone. GOOD ONE you sick retards, managed to tack on 4 extra felonies.

this is soo ****ed up, how can people do this?? i just can't understand why anyone would ever even consider doign this.

In all seriousness, these kids need to be closely monitored when they get out. One thing nearly all adult serial killers have in common is that they tortured & killed animals in their earlier years.

yeah thats a very good point, you must watch CSI or criminal minds....

i sure do and in like all the cases you find the serial killer began killing animals first.

**** the prison system, send them to me, they'll understand punishment better that way. There is no reason to let them back into society.

Yea, I think justice will be better served if any number of us could get our hands on these sick ****s. I think my method of punishment would strongly resemble what they have done themselves.

Yea, I think justice will be better served if any number of us could get our hands on these sick ****s. I think my method of punishment would strongly resemble what they have done themselves.

I'm thinking for along the lines of peeling about 60 inches of skin off there body at a time, burning to death would be to peaceful.

:laugh: That was sort of funny. I have to admit it.

Either way, this is a sad story. I hate when people treat animals so cruelly. I hope those kids get some help.

Not funny at all SSM...

Dogs feel pain too you pathetic pieces of ****. I just can't imagine what that poor dog felt. And it scratching to get out.. just so sad. What they should do is stick them into an oven until they are nearly dead, let them get their strength back, then send a bunch of vicious dogs after them to finish them off..

Archived