Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2 teens cook puppy alive in oven

shk75

I don't, man, do you have dogs? I certainly like my dogs more than A LOT of people.

Yea I had a dog all my life. She dies last year and I miss her like crazy. But dogs are somewhat replaceable (and I use that word lightly) because you can always go and get a new pet. Thats why many people go out and get a new pet after the old one dies, to vill the void. You can do that with dogs, with humans you can't.

BTW, I do think that some dogs are better than plenty of humans. But I don't think you save a dog over a human.

ahaha..... dude i said if it was MY dog and a random person. It's not like I'd save my dog over my mom idiot. :doh:

Well,that doesn't really sound too good,lol.

I can understand your love for your dog no doubt, and appreciate your honesty,but a random person?

Wow, I would have to think about the random person above my pet if it came down to it. I am alot older then you are thou,and I think that you would probably feel differant if faced with it.

And I've had a dog killed before in a cruel way, that I was close to at a very young age myself,and it didn't feel too great either.

Yea I had a dog all my life. She dies last year and I miss her like crazy. But dogs are somewhat replaceable (and I use that word lightly) because you can always go and get a new pet. Thats why many people go out and get a new pet after the old one dies, to vill the void. You can do that with dogs, with humans you can't.

BTW, I do think that some dogs are better than plenty of humans. But You don't think you save a dog over a human.

My dog over a stranger? I don't know, that'd be an extremely tough decision.

btw, for the record, I can't see replacing a dog to fill the void right after it dies. To me, that's just all too fast, I need time to heal after losing a dog.

I don't, man, do you have dogs? I certainly like my dogs more than A LOT of people.

When you've had a dog for 10 years and bonded with it. It's the same as having a brother almost. There is nothing wrong with my values. You save who you love most. Some random person, or someONE not THING, ONE who is like your brother. I'd feel way more guilty letting my dog die.

I mean, I don't know, all I'm saying is do not question my values because I save someone I've loved my entire life.

My dog over a stranger? I don't know, that'd be an extremely tough decision.

btw, for the record, I can't see replacing a dog to fill the void right after it dies. To me, that's just all too fast, I need time to heal after losing a dog.

I hear ya on that. I didn't replace my dog yet. I'm thinking when I get out of School and get my own place I want to get a puppy and raise it myself. German Shepard or Husky. I've heard Huskies are little hell raisers though.

I hear ya on that. I didn't replace my dog yet. I'm thinking when I get out of School and get my own place I want to get a puppy and raise it myself. German Shepard or Husky. I've heard Huskies are little hell raisers though.

I've got two Siberians :) . Let's just say I'll never have another breed again. They can be a little, um, free spirited but they're amazing. PM me if there's anything you want to know about them.

BTW, I do think that some dogs are better than plenty of humans. But I don't think you save a dog over a human.

You can never truly fill the void if you really loved your dog. Going out and getting a new one is messed up IMO. I lost my dog and I am certainly not going to insult my dog but just getting a new one. It just wouldn't feel right.

I mean It'd be extremely touch choice. It'd probably depend on the situation but I guess I'd try REALLY hard to save both, you know the adrenaline rush. :laugh:

I mean if it was a little kid, I'm saving the kid.

I mean It'd be extremely tough choice. It'd probably depend on the situation but I guess I'd try REALLY hard to save both, you know the adrenaline rush. :laugh:

I mean if it was a little kid, I'm saving the kid.

Now we're getting somewhere,that's more like it.

Of course it would be a tough decision,and lets hope NONE OF US have to go thru that one EVER.

Look at it this way,if you did have to decide and your dog died because you made that choice well.......

Your dog would die a HERO actually,because he or she lost their life so a person could live.

That might sound corny but it's one way to look at it,right?:)

I'd have a dog, it's actually just my dog and I in the house, we do everything together. But if faced with the dog or a stranger, I'd have to put the dog down. The dog will be around for another 5-10 years. But I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I took her over someones, father, brother, son, daugher. Someone's best friend? IMO I think it would be really selfish of me to keep the dog, as much as I love her. I'd love to have the choice my dog or these two evil kids. They would be goners.

Now we're getting somewhere,that's more like it.

Of course it would be a tough decision,and lets hope NONE OF US have to go thru that one EVER.

Look at it this way,if you did have to decide and your dog died because you made that choice well.......

Your dog would die a HERO actually,because he or she lost their life so a person could live.

That might sound corny but it's one way to look at it,right?:)

Yes, but you saved someone and that someone wasn't who you've loved for 10 + years so no it wouldn't feel like that.

I'd have a dog, it's actually just my dog and I in the house, we do everything together. But if faced with the dog or a stranger, I'd have to put the dog down. The dog will be around for another 5-10 years. But I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I took her over someones, father, brother, son, daugher. Someone's best friend? IMO I think it would be really selfish of me to keep the dog, as much as I love her. I'd love to have the choice my dog or these two evil kids. They would be goners.

Yes, but for some people, the dog is all they have in life. Alot of people rely on them to enjoy life. Sad but true.

My ex-girlfriend had a husky. The dog was awesome, but she would get into a bunch of mischief. Whenever my girlfriend and I had sex, the husky would get extremely jealous and crap all over the carpet. But that's not all. After she crapped on the carpet, she would smear it and spread it all over the room with her butt. She also ate my shoes and chewed on furniture.

My ex-girlfriend had a husky. The dog was awesome, but she would get into a bunch of mischief. Whenever my girlfriend and I had sex, the husky would get extremely jealous and crap all over the carpet. But that's not all. After she crapped on the carpet, she would smear it and spread it all over the room with her butt. She also ate my shoes and chewed on furniture.

Maybe the dog was a crap fetishist and was trying to join in with the sex?

"what do you call it?"

"the aristocrats!"

• 10 months later...

OK, sorry to bring this horrific thread up again, but I was just wondering if anyone knows what happend to these effin A holes. I have thought about this story from time to time, and all the sick (yet interesting) stories got me thinking about this again.

I'm sure these kids have been sentanced by now? Anyone know what happend or how to find out?

OK, sorry to bring this horrific thread up again, but I was just wondering if anyone knows what happend to these effin A holes. I have thought about this story from time to time, and all the sick (yet interesting) stories got me thinking about this again.

I'm sure these kids have been sentanced by now? Anyone know what happend or how to find out?

No offense, but I wish you wouldnt have bumped this thread.

It just gives me such a sick feeling in my stomach, I can't even read the article.

It makes Michael Vick look like a Pet-Loving Veterinarian

No offense, but I wish you wouldnt have bumped this thread.

It just gives me such a sick feeling in my stomach, I can't even read the article.

It makes Michael Vick look like a Pet-Loving Veterinarian

Me too. I love dogs, thats why I want to know what happend to these punks. I don't think there is a penalty to stiff.

I can fully understand why you wouldn't want to be reminded of this.

Archived