Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

does anyone else wish the NFL would allow both teams to wear their color jerseys? It's not black and white TV days anymore. People can tell apart teams. Sure you might not want to let the Giants and Cowboys both wear blue but why not the Redskins burgundy jerseys against the Cowboys blue ones?

You can, with NFL approval. IE - Pats red and LIons blue on T-giving a while back. Just need approval from the league.

Guest Spearfeather
I'm thinking the players would prefer to not change a thing for Sunday. Burgundy or White jersey with the gold/yellow pants.

I don't expect to see anything different on Sunday, also.

If I'm not mistaken, we wore the gold pants at home, against Dallas in 2010. White pants at home, last year against them, so this year .....

Edited by Spearfeather

Bad move by the Redskins business wise. They finally released them for the fat boys like me. I was about to plop down the $330 for one last night but decided I'd wait to see if we wear them again. Since it appears we will only wear them once I will not buy it now. On the flip side I understand players can be superstitious and I want them just to wear what they are comfortable in I guess.

What a waste and awful marketing. I was hoping to see these throwbacks at least once more.

Please, bro... the Throwbacks were so lame, except for the helmets. for Dallas Cowboys game 12/30, i think monochrome, like the Kool-Aid we need the whole team to drink. What about a gold/gold combo? So this jersey, plus gold pants:

5160317464_6bea0bdc65_o.jpg

Personally, I think the burgundy tops and gold pants are our best look at home. We shouldn't bother with the throwbacks again, the helmet is cool and the jersey is a cool collectors item but otherwise it's just whatever to me. The burgundy and gold will shine brighter under the lights on Sunday and I'm hyped that we're probably wearing that combo!!

Please, bro... the Throwbacks were so lame, except for the helmets. for Dallas Cowboys game 12/30, i think monochrome, like the Kool-Aid we need the whole team to drink. What about a gold/gold combo? So this jersey, plus gold pants:

Throwbacks weren't suppose to grab anyone's attention because it's from 1937. Helmets were the ugliest part of the uniforms.

But Gold on gold combo? It would cause everyone to go blind. We are the REDskins.

But Gold on gold combo? It would cause everyone to go blind. We are the REDskins.

But gold doesn't tarnish...like your 2012 washington redskins!!

has gold-gold ever been worn before? i know we have done white-white and we did burgundy-burgundy a couple years ago because Santana wanted to.

Throwbacks weren't suppose to grab anyone's attention because it's from 1937. Helmets were the ugliest part of the uniforms.

Gotta disagree man. The Helmets were excellent. One of my favorite things about that uniform, with the Uniform itself being one of my favorites we've had of any type.

But gold doesn't tarnish...like your 2012 washington redskins!!

has gold-gold ever been worn before? i know we have done white-white and we did burgundy-burgundy a couple years ago because Santana wanted to.

Gold on gold? That sounds even worse than burgundy on burgundy. :puke:

goldpantsreview910a.jpg

i really like the gold pants. i hope we go white with gold pants or gold with gold pants. also here is a funny article by steinberg about the gold pants era... Bobby Beathard sounds like a doocshe. LOL at football in the 70s.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/dcsportsbog/2010/09/redskins_review_their_gold_pan.html

---------- Post added December-28th-2012 at 01:07 PM ----------

This is the only uniform I want to see on Sunday

None of the other crap we've been wearing all season.

we cant wear burgundy pants this year LOL... get over it.